Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor On Field Jersey!!

Piledriven

Huh?? What are you talking about? I got this at a Redskins store. The price tag said $299.99 Orig... Then marked down to $199.99. Its not authentic? I just lost my receipt and they wouldn't let me return it.

Maybe my pictures are bad or something... Or maybe I got duped by the Woodbridge Redskins store...who knows?

Come on. You did not buy that at the Redskins store.

The sewn in sleeve color actually make it less than authentic. :doh:

Not sure if you are not aware or what, but this is not an on-field authentic. It's not even a retail sale authentic.

But I guess your price reflects that.

In fact, the same jersey that I have that fits me has got nothing but compliments from people. Strangers always asks me about where I got it and how much, etc.... Thats why I am letting everyone know on here that I am selling the other one that I have...to hopefully sell it to one of those strangers that saw my jersey and liked it.

Well if you guys arent interested then move on....no since in wasting your time here. If another skins fan is interested maybe they will buy it. But like I said before, I would make a deal to a fan from here.

Why waste your time bothering around about me? I'm a Redskins fan, just like you and just like anyone else... If I want to sell a jersey that I bought from the Redskins store, what purpose does it serve you to come bash me for trying to sell a fellow Redskins fan a jersey at a faction of the cost that I paid for it...?

Yeah man I got some swamp jeland for sale anyone interested in that too? This is shameful trying to take a half assed korean kockoff and charging someone double the price. If you want to get into the import export game I suggest something more lucrative and successful. This attempt like your jersey is so JV.

http://stores.specialjersey.com/-strse-189/Reebok-Redskins-%2355-JASON/Detail.bok

Look familiar????

that jersey is a knockoff. retail value. $29.99

no way that is from the redskins store.

Omg ... the pictures on that link are EXACTLY the same pictures listed in the ebay page (the folds and everything are the same). If he got those pics from that link, then he knows it's only $29.99 value ... Guess Homer was right.

I am not dealing with this one anymore... I did not create the ebay listing, my brother did as I do not have ebay. However thank you for the interest, I took your advice and adjusted the listing price and description. In fact, my brother just reminded me that he bought the Sean TAYLOR at the Redskins Store (thats why the tags on it said "AUTHENTIC") and he bought the Jason TAYLOR jerseys for me from a street vendor or something at a game.

I am sorry about the confusion. I am in fact an ass clown! There I am the donkey of the day... Also, I adjusted the listing so it is a more fair buy. I just saw the link you posted to some special jersey site and they are the same pictures...same jersey basically. I saw the price there, so I readjusted my price. Thank you for giving me a more honest price to list at.

:helmet:

**UPDATE**: I just spoke with my brother, the ebayer, and he did in fact use those pictures from that site because he bought it on there. Sorry about the confusion. So basically to everyone, this is a Korean knockoff and I will sell it to anyone on ExtremeSkins for $30....which is the retail value, right?

Archived