Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barack Rallies 100,000 in Denver, CO

AsburySkinsFan

not to mention gas is still higher than when they took control.

Are you better off than two yrs ago?:silly:

Funny, new NFL coaches usually get 3 years to turn around a bad team.

But you guys expect a party with a slight majority lead in the senate to fix 6 years of complete incompetence in 2 years.

Sounds like you have come to the realization that Obama is going to win.

Really?...I suppose it is a possibility,but you will need them in any case.

The ones excusing a Obama loss would be entertaining,but even defending the congresscritters is a full time job.;)

I kinda feel for you, as a W apologist for eight yrs I know it gets tough:chug:

Really?...I suppose it is a possibility,but you will need them in any case.

The ones excusing a Obama loss would be entertaining,but even defending the congresscritters is a full time job.;)

the sad thing is, I think you want Obama to fail, you want the country to fall further and further, just so you can be right.

If McCain wins, I certainly won't be happy, because I think it's pretty evident that the policies of the Republican party are not working, the past 8 years have shown that.

But if McCain wins, I certainly will not be rooting him for him to fail just so I can be right, I'd much rather the country do well.

I shouldn't be surprised, you already admitted to being narcissitic in another thread, so it's not surprising that you put yourself ahead of country.

the sad thing is, I think you want Obama to fail, you want the country to fall further and further, just so you can be right.

If McCain wins, I certainly won't be happy, because I think it's pretty evident that the policies of the Republican party are not working, the past 8 years have shown that.

But if McCain wins, I certainly will not be rooting him for him to fail just so I can be right, I'd much rather the country do well.

I shouldn't be surprised, you already admitted to being narcissitic in another thread, so it's not surprising that you put yourself ahead of country.

You would be wrong,but then that's nothing new eh?;)

I hope and pray for the best no matter who wins,if Obama I hope he is the best POTUS ever.

After all it's in MY best interests.:D

I don't even know where to begin with this, this thing you call a post.

This pretty much says it all.

:doh:

Begin whereever you want with it. Obama is not for change. If he was for change, he would be calling out Democrats that did not want to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for example. He'd be calling out fellow Dems that are insiders. Change is not coming.

Archived