Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picture Request - Pic of Portis from the browns game ...

purbeast

I BELIEVE it was the Browns game. I saw the pic in a thread recently I think this past week.

It was a pic of portis after a play (I think) where he just looked extremely thick (built, not fat) and he's in all his gear on the field.

Can't really remember much more other than that, if anyone knows, please link to it thanks!

that aint it, i think it was after his TD and hes pointing to the guy in the crowd and he saying "that guys got my beer!"

its my background at work :cheers:

Ah that's it! It was on the "caption this" thread I think. Going to search for that now!

Thanks though for the guy who posted a pic!

I BELIEVE it was the Browns game. I saw the pic in a thread recently I think this past week.

It was a pic of portis after a play (I think) where he just looked extremely thick (built, not fat) and he's in all his gear on the field.

Can't really remember much more other than that, if anyone knows, please link to it thanks!

No offense intended at all, but that's about the worst description you could give. "Portis, after a play, with equipment on." I'm impressed someone found it. th_mw_laugh.gif

Archived