Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'll Say It. Skins Need To Crush The Lions Or......

KingGibbs

We do not need to beat the Lions by more than 1 point. Period. Why is everyone expecting this team to be SO dominate? Take it one game at a time. They are already FAR AND AWAY exceeding expectations.

I dont know just call me suprised that at just 5-2....we are seeing people say that WE MUST CRUSH this team for you to be satisfied.

:applause::applause:

Just win the game, don't have any injuries.

I am 100% with ya, this is NOT a trap game because we already know on any given Sunday, been there done that. We need to flex our muscles this Sunday and totaly dominate the Lions.

We have proved we can beat and out play the best, and even in their house. It's time to sweep the field with teams like Detroit and prove we are force who will be there and ready by the end of the season.

We do not need to beat the Lions by more than 1 point. Period. Why is everyone expecting this team to be SO dominate? Take it one game at a time. They are already FAR AND AWAY exceeding expectations.

I dont know just call me suprised that at just 5-2....we are seeing people say that WE MUST CRUSH this team for you to be satisfied.

Actualy we do need to crush this team if we want any kind of respect that so many on this board is dying for.

If if we can only squeek by an 0-7 team with the team and talent we have this season, and especialy after beating some of the best in their house, then expect to be called the worst 6-2 team in the league right now.

You cant get respect or the confidence needed to get on a roll, knowing you barely beat the worst team in the league. This team is finding its new identity under this new system, and I sure dont want them to be known as a team that can play right with the best, but also right with the worst.

Destroy Detroit then get ready to punch the Steelers right in the mouth!!!

most people here are satisfied with a 20-17 or 17-13 over a very tough opponent in the division, but when we can barely squeak it out over an awful team, someting aint right. you cant keep letting teams hang around so close at the end of games cause one play can change it in their favor.

we need to crush them early and destroy any kind of hope they have to play the game, because thats what this team is capable of.

Not only do the Redskins have to beat the Lions at Ford Field, they (the Redskins) gotta annihilate and destroy them (the Lions) with dominant, hard nose Redskins football at their home turf. I'm sure the Redskins will put Carlos Rogers on Calvin Johnson and take care of business from there.

I will be disappointed. This Lions team is absolutely horrendous. They have one notable player and that is Calvin Johnson. .

In today's NFL, the difference in skill levels between the strongest team and the weak team is less significant than other factors, such as emotional state of the teams, injury to key players, whether one team comes off a bye-week, etc.

what seperates contenders from pretenders is the ability to put an opponent like the Lions away in the early stages of the game.

The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Giants beat the 1-15 Dolphins by 3 points.

It happens all the time. Super Bowl champions barely beat and sometimes even lose to bad teams. Not to mention what contenders do.

Sometimes teams dominate in the regular season, and then go one and done in playoffs.

There are no arbitrary rules like that for contenders. All you need to be a Super Bowl Champion is to make the playoffs and win all your games after that.

How you get there is irrelevant.

Time to open up the offense a little more, and get more aggressive on defense.

This is a critical game ... and, let's not take Detroit for granted. We all know what happened when we took the Rams for granted. They kicked our tails.

This game could be used as a tune up for the tough games that are upcoming.

The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Giants beat the 1-15 Dolphins by 3 points.

It happens all the time. Super Bowl champions barely beat and sometimes even lose to bad teams. Not to mention what contenders do.

Sometimes teams dominate in the regular season, and then go one and done in playoffs.

There are no arbitrary rules like that for contenders. All you need to be a Super Bowl Champion is to make the playoffs and win all your games after that.

How you get there is irrelevant.

DING DING DING.....winner winner chicken dinner.

Ignorant. Skins have won everygame by one score. Lions almost won last two weeks. Get a grip and realize if we're lucky we'll win by 3 points. Ignorant.

Guess Blache, Zorn, and many of the players are ignorant as well, cuz they were bummed at the performance.

Jackass.

I don't know man. Looks like quite a few people feel compelled to post those exact thoughts.:doh:
Well the Skins beat an NFC opponent on the road, covered the spread and didn't have any major injuries but did NOT crush the Lions. Are you disappointed?

Guess Blache, Zorn, and many of the players are ignorant as well, cuz they were bummed at the performance.

Jackass.

Thanks for having my back. It was clear during the interviews that the players and coaches were disappointed that the game was as close as it was and that they also thought it should've been one-sided on both the stats sheet (which it was) and the scoreboard.

That to me is a team that clearly believes that they can beat anybody and they feel they should dominate an inferior team like the Lions. I love that.

I'm very happy that we won though.

Well the Skins beat an NFC opponent on the road, covered the spread and didn't have any major injuries but did NOT crush the Lions. Are you disappointed?

It's like this my friend. My son is a very smart kid. He is capable of carrying a 4.0 GPA and this being in AP classes. Because he doesn't apply himself as much as he should he'll get a B in Chemistry instead of an A. Of course I'm happy he got a B, but knowing he could get an A makes it a little disappointing because I know of his potential.

Does that answer your question, pal?

Archived