Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Quite a bit less then that actually. Tanner also didn't account for the GU patch - didn't even mention it. I knew it was from the first (giants) game of the year, and that's the jersey I requested. He priced them according to number of touchdowns - Clinton had zero in the first game - so it wasn't a very 'valuable' jersey.

Quite a bit less then that actually. Tanner also didn't account for the GU patch - didn't even mention it. I knew it was from the first (giants) game of the year, and that's the jersey I requested. He priced them according to number of touchdowns - Clinton had zero in the first game - so it wasn't a very 'valuable' jersey.

-Probably an idiotic question but: Who's Tanner?

If you want to smell the jersey, come on over. There's some nice BO on the underarms!

Totally kidding, but that's an interesting statement you made.

I'll let you enjoy Clinton's BO. You paid for it :)

As far as his jersey's being shortened, it looks like he wore the standard cut, uncustomized jersey only in that Giants game as other pics throughout '08 show him wearing a shortened jersey.

- I got my Jansen yesterday, and I was actually surprised at how small it was for such a huge 0-lineman!?!?!......I love the jersey it was really hammered good! I will post pics hopefully tonight....

- So now I'm up to 4 gamers and I think I'm done for a LONG while......

Just a side question, but has anyone heard if the guys from josportsco will be making the trip to chantilly in july? last i remember reading was that they were considering it. Thanks for any input.

After the Tailgate Fiasco and the Seat Upgrade Fiasco, I think they are wise to ...... Nevermind.......

Jeromy has been in contact with me, and hasn't mentioned Chantilly. I'll ask him.

Nice Pickup! My Jansen is pretty beat up as well - and pretty smelly too! It has only been removed from it's bag once, and that was once too many!

Great core Redskin to have.......I'm gonna miss the guy

That's three of us that have smelly unwashed Jansen gamers lmao
After the Tailgate Fiasco and the Seat Upgrade Fiasco, I think they are wise to ...... Nevermind.......

Jeromy has been in contact with me, and hasn't mentioned Chantilly. I'll ask him.

I'm thinking no since they haven't mentioned it...

• 3 weeks later...

They had the Sellers throwback from 2007, but it sold VERY fast. I took a double take on it, considered buying it, and it was gone.

Looking back on it, I'm glad I didn't! It left room for others to join my collection.

I'm eyeing a few right now, but I'm firm in no more during the offseason. As soon as the first preseason game starts, in my eyes, it's OPEN season!

I just got finished with a chat from a rep at getty. I learned that you can buy a digital image from getty for $150 provided you agree that it's only for personal use in your home. They will then send you the digital image, and it's up to you to print it. You can read the resolution before you buy.

Obviously, this has nothing to do with Josports, but for us looking for photomatches, I thought this might be helpful so I wanted to share. I've never seen this info posted anywhere before.

That's nice to know.

$150 is a little steep, but there are some fantastic images available. I'd love to get this one, and have him sign it and put it next to the jersey:

83871108.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193003A50471BAAE0D5E0678B826DF1CC62E30A760B0D811297

It would more then likely be a 1/1 auto'd pic to go along with my gamer - damn I loves me some Fletcher!

Thanks for posting that Mark

• 2 months later...

Archived