Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what's on the menu forHalloween?

stoshuaj

hard candy, candy corn, full size bars, minis, religious tracts, apples, dollar bills (5s, 20s?), 4 packs of Godiva chocolates, toothbrushes, lights out leave me the hell alone? do you provide "adult" beverages for the chaperones?

as for me, I'm trying to find some of those old school chalky candy cigarette packs and/or brightly colored bubble gum cigars. get the little booger eaters started off right.

My neighbor across the street has an annual Trick or treata margarita party in her driveway.

The whole street sits in chairs, eats chili, drinks margaritas and gives out candy all night.

One of my favorite parties of the year. Very lowkey.

Damn MSF I'm disappointed. I thought you'd be handing out cap gun ammo ...

:applause: :notworthy :applause: Ok, I've got to give you credit for that one, HogNose. :applause:

Actually in the seven years we've lived in our current location I can't remember seeing ANY of the kids in the neighborhood out playing "cops & robbers", "cowboys & indians", or anything like that. I don't think I've seen a single cap gun, water pistol or other "weapon" in the neighborhood in the entire time we've lived there.

Besides, I don't actually do the candy distribution. My roommate Adam is a little over six feet tall, lanky, and kind of creepy looking. He really likes dressing up in his leather trenchcoat, doing weird stuff with his hair and scaring the kids who come to the door, so his wife and I let him spend the 2.5 hours downstairs waiting for the rugrats.

:applause: :notworthy :applause: Ok, I've got to give you credit for that one, HogNose. :applause:

Actually in the seven years we've lived in our current location I can't remember seeing ANY of the kids in the neighborhood out playing "cops & robbers", "cowboys & indians", or anything like that. I don't think I've seen a single cap gun, water pistol or other "weapon" in the neighborhood in the entire time we've lived there.

Yeah it's a damn shame that kids don't play "cops & robbers" or "cowboys & indians" these days. I never see kids outside unless they are waiting for school buses.

Archived