Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash Lot Shuttles/Tailgate Club

GoSkins8921

My cousin and I got a couple tailgate club passes for this week's game and just need to know a couple things that I can't find on Redskins.com.

First, I saw on Redskins.com that the stadium opens 2 hours before the game, but I was thinking the tailgate club opened before that, is that right or is the tailgate club the same? If it opens earlier, how much earlier?

Second, how long before the game do the cash lot shuttles start running?

We'd like to get in the tailgate club at the start of the 1 o'clocks if possible and watch those games in there. Thanks for the help.

In theory, the cash lot shuttles open when the lots open, which is four hours before kickoff. But the buses are usually lined up well before that, so if you're looking to get over to the parking lot earlier, they'd probably be able to take you. The problem though is that they don't start checking parking passes/collecting cash until four hours before kickoff. If you don't have a white parking pass or a parking ticket that you bought at the gate, they'll tow you. Be sure to also get a wristband for the bus, otherwise you can't ride (they give them to you when you come in). Just to be safe, I'd arrive right around noon.

The e-mail I got says the stadium gates open at 1:15 for this game. No change from the standard 4-hour-before-kickoff opening time for the lots.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Fan_Alert__Arrive_Early_For_Sunday_s_Game__2329.jsp

I always thought that the gates opened two hours before kickoff...that either has to be a misprint, or they're opening early to allow people to watch the early games.

Tailgate does open 3 hours before gametime, but when I've gone to the tailgate club I've always also been able to get into the stadium at that time before they let everyone else in. I usually went first thing and went to the field because there's nobody else there and some players are out warming up.

Yup, its pretty cool walking around inside the stadium by yourself :)

And the stadium gates do open 2 hours before game time, parking lot gates open 4 hours before game time. Suite/Dream or Loge ticket holders can get in 3 hours before game time i believe.

Archived