Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone hear Zorn get into with Czabe and Andy?

JoeGibbsRypenGClark91

Can you read? I never said the argument is not logical. You have a hard time understanding about something that is not logical and something that is not based on logic.

It does not defy logic to defer the ball because of crowd noise. But it is not a logical choice because there is no proof that crowd noise means so much that you need it on every defense postion.

May i suggest a class in formal logic?

I can rean quite fine. To say that there is no proof that Crowd noise isn't beneficial for a defense is beyond illogical. It's plain stupid. See Seattle, RFK, a loud Fed Ex, A dome stadium when the crowd is amped up. Again, I have stated I have no problem with Zorns decision. He has stated his preference. But please stop with the BS your throwing out that crowd noise has no impact on the outcome of a game or no impact on helping a defense. That is beyond comical.

I'm not familiar with this guy, but I'm curious, any chance he's related to Todd Castleberry, 980's one-time general manager and who used to be Andy and Steve's boss?

I dont know the answer to that question, but I can tell you that he didnt get the show because family gave it to him. He's an exceptional talent.

Archived