Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 to 1 bet?

SkinsTight

My buddy asked me if I want to bet this weekend Skins vs Rams straight up, no point spread. If Skins win I get one Bejamin and if Rams win he gets ten benjamins? What you all think? should i take that to the bank?

disclaimer: Gamling is not legal in VA, this is monopoly money we are playing. :laugh:

My buddy asked me if I want to bet this weekend Skins vs Rams straight up, no point spread. If Skins win I get one Bejamin and if Rams win he gets ten benjamin? What you all think? should i take that to the bank?

That's risky man. I am more confident in the Skins than I have been in a long time and I feel REAL good about Sunday, but this is the NFL. IMO there is just too much parity for ME to take that kind of bet.

Good luck!! :cheers:

No....thats a stupid bet. You only get 100 bucks out of it.....and say the Rams....who could very well come out of no where and make this a game win you lose a grand? You would have to be crazy.

seems like a lot of money to put up. i mean any team can win any sunday, so putting up a grand seems pretty risky...

plus by doing this you will jinx the **** out of us. lol

I am 100% confident we are going to win. so I just signed the deal. I have been talking all kind of junk with my buddy (in good fun that is) so I got to put my money where my mouth is. GOing to spend that 100 bucks at tonight on the BOARD WALK next to Park Avenue.

Not risky on no spread. Vegas has the Skins at -14. Vegas wont give you a straight up odds. The best you can do is a parley to reduce the spread.

With that, the Skins are a lock to win. Will they beat the spread well thats where the $$$$$ is. I would take a straight up bet anytime. Try to talk him down alittle HAHAHA!

You are not a very smart person. You took the bet before the 15th post.

didn't have a choice. He came over and said now or never! as far as your comment for not being a very smart person i have to disagree. Being a Skins fan default my status to an intelligent creature. :point2sky :D

Archived