Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are these tickets worth the price??

Must be that one guy that came here saying 2 LL tickets face value was $7k

LMAO

Hell no, if i didnt have season tickets i wouldnt pay more than $200 each, regarding who we were playing. Face value in the 100s is $110 each after taxes paid.

Stubhub has this cool little tool that shows you what people are paying. I think the most is around $500 per ticket LL on the 50.

Really?

Other than clicking on the different sections in the seating chart, (to get the range of prices per section), is there really a tool like you describe?

If so...what is it?

Thanks!

This should read...Stubhub has this cool little tool that shows you how to bend other people over and take them from behind.

Stubhub has this cool little tool that shows you what people are paying. I think the most is around $500 per ticket LL on the 50.

Pretend your selling something - anything. At the point you plug your price in, there's a compare button. Put in any price. Push the compare button. You can then manipulate it to any section and show actual prices people have paid in any section going back to last April. Shows you sections, rows, and number of tix and date of purchase. It's pretty cool. It doesn't show you loge though.

I emailed him too lol no word back yet

Couldnt help myself.... I had to email this fool......

this is what I got back......

Re: Dallas Tickets‏From:David Price (gator22888@gmail.com)Sent:Tue 10/07/08 4:28 PMTo: Jon Won (wso@hmail.com)

I already sold them about 2 hours ago sorry if I get more I will contact u.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived