Should the Skins Resign Pete Kendall?

Soup

Who won the debate?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• Biden
    • Palin
    • Neither

Resign him for 2 years at a decent amount. The guy has been great for us, ever since coming very late into the offseason last year. You couldn't ask for more from him. Great guy.

But, I do think we need to draft a guard anyways, because even if Rinehart is legit, Randy Thomas (another great player and guy) is also getting up there in age.

We should be taking OL in successive drafts the next few years. While I love our OL, all of them except for Heyer are on the wrong side of 30.

Pete has been rock solid for the Redskins since he signed with the team. As long as he feels that he is healthy and can perform, keeping him on the roster is a must for depth. If it comes time that Rinehart is moving bodies and protecting Jason's blindside better than Kendall, he'll then move to the backup role. It's as simple as that.

He's also a team player, very well spoken and a mover of men on the field. Other than his age, there isn't too my slights against the guy.

I think the skins need Pete, all their running production is coming from that side and you usually see pete run counters being the primary blocker for portis. The eagles game should be enough reason to resign him.

Archived