Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream Draft

Fun & Gun

I'm getting a feeling that one of these players will fall to us in the 2nd.

2nd Round Pick-

DeWayne White, Louisville

Chris Kelsay, Nebraska

Cory Redding, Texas

Rien Long, Washington St

Kenny Peterson, Ohio St

Ty Warren, Texas A&M

In the 3rd, most of these players can fall to us.

3rd Round

Ken Hamlin, Arkansas

Antwoine Sanders, Utah

Julian Battle, Tennessee

Gerome Sapp, Notre Dame

Terrence Holt, North Carolina St

Todd Johnson, Florida

In the 7th,

we can get that punter from maryland or ohio state. We probably don't have a the other pick because of Haley.

Hamlin won't be there in the 3rd. He's the best safety in this draft, and I might venture to say that he's a better value pick with the #44 selection than any of those defensive linemen you mentioned (and I really like a couple of those linemen).

I don't think the Skins will limit their selections to DL or safety, especially if Miami doesn't match and Jermaine Haley becomes a Redskin. They will pick the highest rated player on their board. Period.

We will get Andy Groom from Ohio State. Im positive that we will. If he's there that is. I think we really like him, and so do I.

I like this draft. However i dont want a DT in the 2nd. See if we get a DE we can move Wynn to DT if we need to which is another very capable starter at DT. See getting a DE would almost fill 2 holes with 1 guy.

I like Redding and White. I think i like Redding cause he seems to be a little more of a playmaker than White. However i would take either.

I like Hamlin a lot if he's there in the 3rd which i doubt. I wouldnt be too upset if we took Doss in the 2nd either. Hes a good player.

I think everyone should stop being so worried about the D Line. I think all we need to be able to do is stop the run. I mean we've had a terrible pass rush the past few years yet our secondary has been great. Thats how good our secondary really is. And we've upgraded it now. It would be nice to be able to get a very good pass rush though so we could get more INT's and FF's.

Archived