Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we lost Sunday, where would be in the Power Rankings?

FearDaSpear

I know. I didnt happen. But what if it did?

Say Dallas recovers that onside kick, hits a fg and wins. It was very possible.

Would the media still be up on us all of the sudden? We are ranked high in everyone's power rankings this week. If we lost, would people still think we are "for real." I think we may have cracked around 10 or so, but not as high as we are now.

Anyone else wanna chime in?

We would still be hovering around 15-20. I don't think much would change because we were expected to lose to the "#1" team. But the ranks obviously do no mean much because that game could have gone either way (like you said if they recover the onside it could've been a different result....on the flipside if we scored a touchdown instead of FG on those holding calls it also could have been a different ball game)

I know. I didnt happen. But what if it did?

Say Dallas recovers that onside kick, hits a fg and wins. It was very possible.

Would the media still be up on us all of the sudden? We are ranked high in everyone's power rankings this week. If we lost, would people still think we are "for real." I think we may have cracked around 10 or so, but not as high as we are now.

Anyone else wanna chime in?

No, we'd still be considered nobodies. The only thing that seems to really count is whether you win or lose. Heck, I'd bet we fans would be hatin' on the 'Skins. Big story would be how Dallas played a terrible game and still won, the subtext being that we suck and Dallas would get even greater SB buzz.

Archived