Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My article: Cowboys "fans"

RedskinsFan28

Just like all those playoff wins.

Like I said, last year is not going to help you tomorrow, so why bring it up? You think talking about last year is going to help the Pats get through whats shaping up to be a long year without Brady? No. Lets focus on now, cause neither team won in the playoffs last year.

Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth. The comparison was that they both wear #17, and they both aren't very good Qbs. The only difference is that Cambell hasn't been shown the exit door of the NFL yet. In due time my friend, in due time.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, because thats what really matters, last year is in the past.

Consider yourself owned, "my friend."

Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth. The comparison was that they both wear #17, and they both aren't very good Qbs. The only difference is that Cambell hasn't been shown the exit door of the NFL yet. In due time my friend, in due time.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, because thats what really matters, last year is in the past.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

something about your post was just laughable

So, does today mean anything then?

Archived