Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ocean City Hang Out..Sunday...

Skinzaddict1983

Check out the Ace hardware store right on the main drag. I went to the Ace here in Dover, DE where I bought alot of my Skins magnets and stuff last year, and the guy told me that they shipped everything down to the store in OC.

Don't buy all of it though, I wanna get down there as soon as i get a chance.

There is a popular Sports Bar up in Fenwick. Heard that it's the hottest place on the ocean to watch the games. Big screens all around, good food and drink. Unfortunately I don't know the name. Just heard fans talk about it but I didn't have a reason to inquire. Ask about it, someone is sure to know.

Hit BJ's or Whiskers, can't go wrong at either one. Greene Turtle at 117th Street is the mid-week host of th "Raven's Report" with John Mackey, and the West OC Branch (on Route 611 on the way to Assateague Island) isn't much better. "Cowboys", the new place at Gold Coast Mall, is owned by the same guy who owns the Great American Crab Cake Factory at 120th Street, which is the home of the local Raven's Roost Fan Club chapter (need I say more?). Whiskers is great (and they've got the best burgers in OC), but it's a really small place, which is why I would recommend BJ's. Make sure to ask about the on-tap draft specials and the Redskins food specials. Enjoy!

:cheers:

IMO Bj's can be fun to watch the game since its a skins bar, but the food sucks! Smitty McGees is a good choice if you want to try something new, but you have to go to fenwick. Whiskers is more of a local joint, but has good burgers. Dr.Unks is located in West Ocean City next to The Green Turtle..good food, but more locals and small.

It really depends what your looking for. I usually switch it up and go to Dr. Unks, Smitty McGees, or just stay at my beach house.

P.S. I did hear from some of our friends down at the beach that Cowboyz on 114th street is a redskins bar...the owner was making it a skins bar even though hes a ravens fan...I would check it out though..I have not been yet!

Good luck and have fun at the beach :)

Archived