Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good, no more Jordan.

endzone_dave

Last season was fun. The Wizards improved a lot and seemed to play hard. I was glad Jordan came back.

But then the next thing Jordan does is get rid of some of my favorite players: Nesby, Jones, Whitney, Hamilton. They might not have been the most talented players but they played hard. Then soon after the season starts, getting that eighth playoff spot becomes more important than devloping the team. What good does playing Laetner do for the future? Why not play Dixon?

Finally, at the end of the season, I have to constantly listen to Jordan spout off at the mouth and trash his team. Really, what good did that do? Again, was the eighth spot worth it. Stackhouse isn't stupid, he doesn't want to be a part of this.

Now that I'm done venting, does anyone know what the Wizards salary cap situation looks like for next year.

Go Caps!

I thought it was the country too. But I'm glad it's almost over. Yet another disaster for the Wizards - no playoffs in spite of having possibly the greatest player in history.

Not much future, either. Stackhouse won't stick around (and even if he wanted too, is he a guy you can build around?). Neither of our rookies - Jeffries or Dixon - merited inclusion on any of the all-rookie teams...or second teams.

Strangely enough, after it's all over, we're left with Christian Laettner. :puke:

Archived