Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rush responds to Obama ad - WSJ

DixieFlatline

Limbaugh was correct that McNabb was/is overrated but his reasoning for the media overrating him was B.S.

Dude McNabb is a 5 time allstar. A runner up for league MVP, and a former NFC offensive player of the year....

McNabb has had exactly 1 star reciever while accomplishing all these amaizing statistics and that 1 star reciever was hurt for a significant part of the two seasons he played with McNabb.

McNabb took his team to the super bowl, without his best reciever who was injured for most of the super bowl run!!!

Not only do I not think McNabb is overrated. I think he is among the very best QB's in the NFL.... Peyton and Brady both have significantly better recievers and offensive players around them.. McNabb does what they do, only he does it all by himself.

McNabb almost put up 40 points on dallas Monday, and nobody in the league could name a single one of his recievers last Sunday....

McNabb is the real deal. I hate him.

I listenned to Rush the other day on the Radio. It's just nonsensical rantings. It's false accusations, tied into some grand non existant conspiracy.

It was sad. I remember when he was pro-choice and actually had well reasoned, interesting things to say.

A) he resigned B) what media are you talking about? Because the Philly media has always been tough on him C) He's a very good QB that took his team to the NFC Championship 4 times and to the SB once...don't you think he deserved some good press?

yeah but even with what ruch said doesn't make one a racist or saying he was over-rated rising to a racial slur or comment

If Sen. Obama wants to run against Pres. Bush, Mr. Limbaugh, the ghost of Caesar or anyone but Sen. McCain, then go for it. Dick Morris has warned against this risky strategy.

Dick Morris? C'mon that little weasel. What a joke. He will say anything just so that he can try and promote his book or his website. Maybe he should comment on the Dept. of Interior he has experience with hookers. Thats why he doesnt like the Clintons.

It was very much out of context and misused. All you who think Rush is such a bigot, come on, put your money where your mouth is. Let's see the transcripts you have. Or are you just listening to the "common wisdom" of all your friends?

McNabb is a stupid issue to bring up. What Rush said wasn't even slightly racist. At worst, it was an incorrect accusation against the media's intentions. At best, it was right.

He takes peoples words out of context plenty I'm sure

You're sure? Why? because that's what all your friends say?

I don't have any transcripts but I have listened to him.

Ok, so you must believe that people who are for enforcing immigration law are automatically bigots. It's all right, there are a large number of people who seem to think that way.

You're sure? Why? because that's what all your friends say?

Ok, so you must believe that people who are for enforcing immigration law are automatically bigots. It's all right, there are a large number of people who seem to think that way.

No Im sure because he is a talking head for a political party and like the rest of them they take things out of context to prove a point. No I dont have friends that are political let alone listen to him.

He gets rich to pop pills pop off at the mouth. Such a hard job.

It was very much out of context and misused. All you who think Rush is such a bigot, come on, put your money where your mouth is. Let's see the transcripts you have. Or are you just listening to the "common wisdom" of all your friends?

McNabb is a stupid issue to bring up. What Rush said wasn't even slightly racist. At worst, it was an incorrect accusation against the media's intentions. At best, it was right.

Limbaugh:

Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.

Response to a black caller he was having a hard time understanding in the 1970s when he worked under the name "Jeff Christie" on a top-40 music program in Pittsburgh, as quoted in Newsday (8 October 1990)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp

Dick Morris? C'mon that little weasel. What a joke. He will say anything just so that he can try and promote his book or his website. Maybe he should comment on the Dept. of Interior he has experience with hookers. Thats why he doesnt like the Clintons.

No, he doesn't like the Clintons because he used to work for them and knows what kind of lousy people they are.

round them up .. ship them home immediately and confiscate anything they have .. that would be the best way to stop the next wave ... if they lost everything they had here (gotten while a criminal) the next wave would think twice about coming in illegally ...

legal immigration i have no problem with .. criminals i do ;-P

Archived