Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

West Virginia vs Colorado game thread

WVUforREDSKINS

Man, as much as I hate WVU, I'm really enjoying Rich-Rod's struggles at Michigan. **** him and the horse he rode out on.

Unfortunately, I think he'll succeed there once he gets the players to fit his offense. (If they give him enough time to do that.)

:(

I didn't know you hated me

;) But seriously, I didn't know you hated WVU. Why is this?

Well, I grew up a Maryland fan, for starters, so that gave me a pretty good foundation. When I moved to WV, our State Police Academy was accredited by Marshall, so I kind of adopted the Herd as my "home-state team."

But really, Statewide Sportsline was what did it for me. They're like ESPN is to the Cowboys; on WVU's jock non-stop, no matter what. Marshall hardly ever even gets an "Oh, by the way..." even when they were good.

It's nothing personal. And "hate" is too strong of a word. Intensely dislike I guess would be better. And maybe a little envy has something to do with it too.

That being said, I think WVU may just have the greatest fans at any level of any sport in the country. You're one helluva loyal bunch, and y'all travel DAMN well. You should be proud, whether I like y'all or not.

Well, I grew up a Maryland fan, for starters, so that gave me a pretty good foundation. When I moved to WV, our State Police Academy was accredited by Marshall, so I kind of adopted the Herd as my "home-state team."

But really, Statewide Sportsline was what did it for me. They're like ESPN is to the Cowboys; on WVU's jock non-stop, no matter what. Marshall hardly ever even gets an "Oh, by the way..." even when they were good.

It's nothing personal. And "hate" is too strong of a word. Intensely dislike I guess would be better. And maybe a little envy has something to do with it too.

That being said, I think WVU may just have the greatest fans at any level of any sport in the country. You're one helluva loyal bunch, and y'all travel DAMN well. You should be proud, whether I like y'all or not.

:cheers:

Thats right....I remember Major Harris giving you crap about um...Cumberland I think?

We do have a very loyal fan base (like the skins) but I can also see why many people hate (not that you do) WVU and we will never have fair whether fans like a Miami or Notre Dame, we are an annoying bunch.:)

Archived