Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking at FEDEX

Boots

I know this has been asked a million times, but I don't see the search function, and I didn't feel like looking at a thousand threads to find it. Don't flame me to bad. Some friends and I are buying tickets for the Skins/Rams game, and the question has come up about parking. How bad is it? How much do the cash lots cost? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:point2sky

That left turn from Rt 202 is Barlowe Rd.

Is it still $25 this year? I heard it went up to $30 at the end of last year.

No, it's still $25. I parked there for the first time Sunday. It was great. I don't think I will be doing Metro anymore. I haven't heard how crowded the blue line was since they got rid of the bus to the orange. Tailgate lot is the way to go.

Matt

I thought it went up to 33% based upon 6 pounds to 8. I only ate one shrimp the whole tailgate. They were gone as soon as they hit the table.

Damn! You need stop on by while I'm cooking and grab a few.

I usually do 6 lbs, and it's always been enough. This time, I did 8 lbs, but it was one of the biggest tailgates in recent memory. I don't expect it to be nearly as large for the Arizona game.

No, it's still $25. I parked there for the first time Sunday. It was great. I don't think I will be doing Metro anymore. I haven't heard how crowded the blue line was since they got rid of the bus to the orange. Tailgate lot is the way to go.

Matt

Good info. Thanks. (I like to keep tabs on this stuff - not sure why)
Damn! You need stop on by while I'm cooking and grab a few.

I usually do 6 lbs, and it's always been enough. This time, I did 8 lbs, but it was one of the biggest tailgates in recent memory. I don't expect it to be nearly as large for the Arizona game.

I'm a *****. I only did 3.5 pounds. They were collosal though. :)

Good info. Thanks. (I like to keep tabs on this stuff - not sure why)

I'm a *****. I only did 3.5 pounds. They were collosal though. :)

LOL!

By colossal, I'm assuming that you mean U-10, or something to that affect? Excellent!

The main reason I quit doing monster shrimp at tailgates is that it's pretty rich and it tends to fill people up. I like to leave room for all of the other good food that's going on. 25-31 count is the perfect size for large crowds....

Archived