Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NASCAR News, New Hampshire weekend, Chase race #1

SkinsBry

Lol i doubt Chewy is gonna show up. ols Busch's car was junk all day, somebody on that team screwed up big.

Solid top 5 for JR :cheers:

Yeah, good run for your boy. What do they say about the cream?

(Hint: It's not that it goes away, come crunch time.) :ols: x 5

HH, good day for 2 of your Roushkateers :cheers:

Sliced bread finished 3 laps down.

I would read much into that (and I'm sure you're not.)

The kid was out there with almost no practice time this weekend, driving a car he'd never been in. Logano is going to be a stud for a VERY long time.

I really think Kyle peaked too early though. I felt like he was losing steam coming into the Chase, while Carl and JJ were hitting stride at just the right time. And all the while, Jr. just continues to be solid, top-five, not-making noise, but right freaking there Jr.

Man, if Kyle doesn't get his **** figured out quick, he's gonna be the '07 Patriots. :ols:

I would read much into that (and I'm sure you're not.)

The kid was out there with almost no practice time this weekend, driving a car he'd never been in. Logano is going to be a stud for a VERY long time.

I really think Kyle peaked too early though. I felt like he was losing steam coming into the Chase, while Carl and JJ were hitting stride at just the right time. And all the while, Jr. just continues to be solid, top-five, not-making noise, but right freaking there Jr.

Man, if Kyle doesn't get his **** figured out quick, he's gonna be the '07 Patriots. :ols:

I think Logano will be a good driver, i am glad his first race went this way so he does not get over confident.

I sure hope you were knocking on wood when you posted this. Luck is a funny thing, you can have it for 30-some weeks, lose it, and then some goofball on the interwebz makes a comment like that, and that luck is right back. If Kylie wins the cup, I place the blame totally on you. :silly:

Archived