Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You wanna see something frightening?

redman

I found this quote to be particularly amusing:

that can't have any fun in Freeper Land cos everyone agrees to be such assholes that it's just no fun for them over there.. and considering they don't waste any time PONDERING or thinking and such they have plenty of time to take great pride in slipping around here tormenting the lefties cos it looks like the somehow gained something.. which they didn't, they live in denial and constant torment themselves, which is why they pass it along.. desperate for any little thing that makes them appear to be valid and actually BELONG to some kind of group..

Ooohhhhhh!! I must go and punish myself for being born a white christian male. I have to keep telling myself, lest I forget "I am evil, I am evil, I am the great satan."

:rolleyes:

Sounds like these kids have been making Rage Against the Machine their gospel.

Thanks for the other link. Frankly I find DU scarier simply because the unanimity of the mindlessness - enforced by the board policy that bans dissenters and therefore true debate - means that these ideas go uncontested and are therefore simply reinforced all day long. It's frankly sad.

Wow, I hadn't been there before.

Many of those posts are too far left even for me.

I might be left wing, but I'm not into all the conspiracy. It sounds too much like the Arabs who blaim everything on Israel without even the slightest connection much less evidence.

I happen to like DU. There's never a true debate though, which is sad. I could be considered a liberal but reading some of the stuff over there would make you think that "left wing liberals" have never done anything wrong, or corrupt ever...

Of course... Reading some of the posts from crazy right wingers here you would think the same thing.

this one was actually pretty funny:

They should have used Rocket-Assist Take Off units --like the kind they strap onto heavily loaded cargo planes on short runways. That way Saddam could lift-off into outer space like Bob's Big-Boy, and orbit until the next time the Bushmen need a CIA planted dictator to overthrow.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Ive never tried to post there.

I registered as "redman1973" and posted there last week. I lasted about 30 quick posts over 24 hours before I was banned. I didn't try to blend in but rather was instigating from the get go. What's funny was that it wasn't really a political topic that was the final straw, but rather my bashing of Pearl Jam as being washed up and not having put out an album of significance in over a decade. :laugh:

Originally posted by redman

What's funny was that it wasn't really a political topic that was the final straw, but rather my bashing of Pearl Jam as being washed up and not having put out an album of significance in over a decade. :laugh:

Man, redman, you were asking for it, weren't you?

Next you'd have started claiming that their coffee wasn't the nectar of the gods and shouldn't cost $2-$4 a cup. They'd have done more than banned you then ... they'd have come south after you. :laugh:

Archived