Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Justin Forsett

TonyRomoProBowl

Its ATN news........but i do agree J. Forsett is nothing more then a practice squad 7th round pick.......some people were talking like he was something special and some pretty un-informed football people referred to him as a Stud, or a beast to be in the NFL.

If he was even a little bit good, he would be on the roster, considering how bad JJ looks so far. :2cents:

Its ATN news........but i do agree J. Forsett is nothing more then a practice squad 7th round pick.......some people were talking like he was something special and some pretty un-informed football people referred to him as a Stud, or a beast to be in the NFL.

If he was even a little bit good, he would be on the roster, considering how bad JJ looks so far. :2cents:

this isn't news, just another lame attempt to attack tr1

too bad no one considers you important enough to be obsessed over, to drag up every one of your opinions that might not work out....... of course then the board would be full of "TRPB was wrong again" threads

geez, get a life :doh:

too bad no one considers you important enough to be obsessed over, to drag up every one of your opinions that might not work out....... of course then the board would be full of "TRPB was wrong again" threads

I guess i am important enough for you. You had to chime in right? And it is news when a player is released, especially a player that led the NFL in rushing in the preseason.:2cents:

BTW, TR1 has made plenty of post about me and my TRPB rankings, so I guess I am important enough to have my opinions thrown in my face.

Geez Bubba, your very sensitive and defensive for TR1, you know he is old enough to take care of and defend himself :2cents:

it really is sweet how you TR1 defend each other's honor....

Archived