Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn is #14 on Coaches Hot Seat list

Horatio

If you can say that the team looked prepared on Thursday, you and I may have been watching a different game.

I don't think the team looked as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. The most worrying part was the absence of a no huddle at the end, but I personally think that was more Zorn being overwhelmed with all of the responsibilities of being a head coach in his first game.

Maybe that's a lack of preparadness and maybe it's not. I surely don't know how much time he put in to gameplanning and it's a bit presumptous to say that he wasn't prepared when none of us actually know.

I don't think the team looked as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. The most worrying part was the absence of a no huddle at the end, but I personally think that was more Zorn being overwhelmed with all of the responsibilities of being a head coach in his first game.

Maybe that's a lack of preparadness and maybe it's not. I surely don't know how much time he put in to gameplanning and it's a bit presumptous to say that he wasn't prepared when none of us actually know.

I never said he definitely wasn't prepared, just that it APPEARED that way. And sorry, but that first half was an absolute trainwreck. They were lucky they weren't down by 30 points.

And if we need definite proof on every point made in every thread...this entire board would have about 3 threads on it.

Well it seems to me that he is over coaching the QB and has let the other important areas slip. JC is trying to do it JZ way and its not working at all. Just think all the time they spent together in the this summer and JC looks like a rookie. JZ wants it done his way. If he had Rogers for QB he would be telling the media he got lucky on the TD pass he had. He needs to have emotion and technique. And get rid of the beachballs it not helping at all.

Appearances can be deceiving. It was an ugly game, very true. I'm not totally sure if the Giants were just inept at putting us away or our Defense was just super stubborn in the red zone. I'd like to think the second.

As far as less posts around here, I might be able to get more work done then if that were the case.:D

Archived