Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the Redskins lift Weights?

HateYanksDukeCowboys

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

did anyone else see rocky miss tackle after tackle. he looked very weak. i cant imagine keeping him on the team next year with the way he tackles. i would never expect an nfl lb to tackle that way. cb maybe but not a lb.

Yea Rocky looked plain awful this week. I thought he was playing like his usual solid-but-not-great self (IMO) for most of the season, but recently... meh (and I'm a Rocky fan).

This is a little off subject but the Redskins actually stole their weight equipment from the NY Giants. The Giants Trainer ordered the weights and was fired from NY and the Skins hired him. As pay back the trainer had the equipment sent to Redskins park. They had Giants logo on them for a while and the NFL eventually made the Skins pay back the Giants for the cost.

This is a little off subject but the Redskins actually stole their weight equipment from the NY Giants. The Giants Trainer ordered the weights and was fired from NY and the Skins hired him. As pay back the trainer had the equipment sent to Redskins park. They had Giants logo on them for a while and the NFL eventually made the Skins pay back the Giants for the cost.

When was this? Kinda funny.

When was this? Kinda funny.

I think it was Gibbs 2. They are currently using the equipment. I was lucky enough to take a Redskin Park tour. They gave us tons of useless information like, the Redskins use 600 roles of tape per game. Andre Carter uses 28 by himselve. Explains why he looks a little to stiff to be a linebacker in a 3-4 defense.

Just so no one is confused, this is a thread started 2 years ago.

That said, this team has had some issues with their strength and conditioning staff for a while. Anyone remember all the hamstring problems we used to have? I'd say it's gotten better, but we've also been lucky (compared to years past) in the injuries department, as crazy as that sounds.

Archived