Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halftime Thoughts

Skin Deep

In general, our D is getting picked apart everywhere, except inside the 20. We're very fortunate to be in this game.

Before the 2 minute drive, our O looked very scared and shaky. Let's hope that late score gives them confidence.

Our lack of rushing D is really troublesome. It seems the Giants are getting at least 7 yards everytime they run the ball.

Zorn doesn't look as confident.

I hope this halftime break works in our favor. I think we needed to regroup.

Quite franklly, I am beyond sick and tired of the thought process of thinking having the corners give 5-7 yards cushions to the WRs on every play is somehow a positive thing.

The Giants WRs are running short outs and curls and our CBs are defenseless against this because they are giving so much cushion.

If you notice they are almost always there to make the tackles as soon as the WRs make the catch, but they are giving up so much cushion that it gives them no chance to stop receptions from happening.

Not to mention our D-line is getting almost NO PRESSURE.

Maybe Jason Taylor should have just sat out.

The defense is getting better.

But, the achilles heel still are or DBs. Both Smooth and Rogers had opportunities make interceptions, and they did not. Rogers is getting picked apart.

The offense is literally one dimensional.

It's run and run and pass. Jason is making poor throws, and horrible decisions. Did you see where he missed a wide open Santana -- it would be have been a touch down.

The only bright spot is the punting game. Most inside the 20 ... just where we want it.

Our offensive play calling is HORRIBLE.

My young lab pooch has more intelligence than the offensive coordinator ... who keeps calling run plays.

Time is running out, and you can wrap this one up with a Skin's LOSS! PATHETIC...

This team is worse than the spurrie era. campbell is a joke. Our Db's can't cover and our coach looked confused.

How can you need two scores and not run a hurry-up offense? Run portis on the same play over and over never producing anything?

This is sad and pathetic.

It's definitely going to be a looooooooooong season.

VS Saints, I go with a lose

VS Cardinals, w/ Boldin & Fitz, I'll say a lose

@ Cowboys, lose

@ Eagles, lose

0-3 in our division now

VS Rams, I hope a W, but a lose IS possible

VS Browns, the Browns are my AFC team that, I think can can do damage.

@ Lions, lose...our secondary by this time will be spent IMO...they receivers that they've faced thus far will be their demise.

VS Steelers, will be embarassing for our Oline...it will be thin going into this game...in the end another L.

0-9 possibly by this point...rumblings & rumors from fans of Jason Taylor bringing a 1-15 jink with him. Dan Synder is livid by now, he's close to passing out pink slips and calling Cowher.

VS Cowboys, a close game, but Jason Campbell throws an INT to end game. After this, Danny is telling Zorn, WTF is going on around here? Zorn says, Todd Collins will start at Seattle, but Synder is in favor of Colt so...the future starts....

@ Seahawks, Brennan & Co. light it up for 3 first half TDs, but TJ Duckett answers in the 4th Qtr with the late go a head TD...final 27-28 Seahawks.

VS Giants , a rally come from behind win for Colt. 21-20 final...1-11

@ Ravens, win...2-11

@ Bengals, win...3-11

VS Eagles, lose...

@ 49ers, big win...4-12

Archived