Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS vs. Giants broadcast online for free by NFL.com?

iMeast

**EDIT**

Here is the link for the game: http://www.nfl.com/snf?icampaign=SNF_MB

I just got an email from the "National Football League" entitled "2008 Kickoff Game & Concert LIVE on NFL.com". In the email it says "First time complete NFL game will be available live online" "multiple camera angles, live stats, &More".

Did anybody else get this? Does this mean they are going to show the game as it happens, full plays, etc?

I am going to be in on of my graduate classes until 7:30 so this would a true bless to watch the game on my computer as my professor talks about communications theory.

HTTR

I just got an email from the "National Football League" entitled "2008 Kickoff Game & Concert LIVE on NFL.com". In the email it says "First time complete NFL game will be available live online" "multiple camera angles, live stats, &More".

Did anybody else get this? Does this mean they are going to show the game as it happens, full plays, etc?

I am going to be in on of my graduate classes until 7:30 so this would a true bless to watch the game on my computer as my professor talks about communications theory.

HTTR

Would your professor, even a little, freak out about you watching the game in class? Man, I'm getting old. We didn't even have cell phones when I was in school.

Would your professor, even a little, freak out about you watching the game in class? Man, I'm getting old. We didn't even have cell phones when I was in school.

Things have definitely changed. Even I wasn't used to laptops in class until last year when I started grad school. If I was in undergrad and I had class during the game, I'd definitely be watching the game.

Since the game is national on local tv, why is it online? I hope they stick to this policy for those thursday and saturday night games late in the season.

Yeah I sure he wouldn't be too happy about it if he saw it. I mean I will not have the sound on or anything and he stands at the front of the class so I should be in pretty good shape. If he does come by I can always hit F11 on my MacBook Pro and the windows will fly off the desktop and he will see nothing :D :gaintsuck

HTTR

Archived