Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry autgraph event 10/11

Skins1957

i will be working and packing cigars for the game on sunday....but ill be running in between our 7 corners shop and dulles town center' date=' so maybe ill get a chance to swing by.

LaRon & Horton will both be there....everyone come out!!!

:point2sky[/quote']

Tysons Corner Amy, not Seven Corners ;)

I'm gonna try making it out, all depends on if my manager is working or not.

Sigh, that is really stupid. At least when I got JC autograph at CC a few weeks back, the $25 you paid got you a sweet football, and profits went to the Boys and Girls Club. Plus, I don't think anyone was required to get the football, in which case the signing was free (except for the 3 hour line).

Yeah man I felt bad for everyone behind me. I got there like before 5, was the 100th person in line, and it still took me over 1 hour 15 minutes to get to the front after JC got there. By that time they were hustling people through so I didn't have time to say anything other than "Thank You!" as I was being directed to move along.

Hey I'm looking for a suggestion here.

I have a LL30 premier jersey and a mini helmet i want to get signed. I'm not gonna shell out $80 to get both signed by LL.

Should i get the jersey autographed by LL and the mini helmet by Horton? Or should i just get them both on the mini helmet.

I'm just hesitant to get my jersey signed because I'm worried about washing it and i still want to wear it and not frame it or anything. Oh yea its burgundy btw..

What do u guys think?

If you are not going to frame the jersey and you want to wear it then have him sign the helmet. It would be a waste to have him sign and then have signature fade because you are wearing out and around. Get them on the helmet and you will be better off with that. You can display it at your house or work. That way you can get enjoyment out of it and still have it around. Plus you can get more players on it later on.

Sigh, that is really stupid. At least when I got JC autograph at CC a few weeks back, the $25 you paid got you a sweet football, and profits went to the Boys and Girls Club. Plus, I don't think anyone was required to get the football, in which case the signing was free (except for the 3 hour line).

Difference is: the CC signing was for charity, a PR event. JC volunteered his time.

The LL/CH signing is all about making money. They are being paid to be there.

so does the money we give to get an autograph go directly to LL and Horton or the store or what?

I would guess that most or all go to LL/CH, the store may try to make it's money off of merchandise. Though it is quite possible that the store may skim off the top for each autograph. or maybe the players charge XX.00 amount and the store charges what they think they can get for each autograph.

Long story short, there' a few different ways this could play out but bottom line is.... everyone except for the fans are making money!

Tysons Corner Amy, not Seven Corners ;)

I'm gonna try making it out, all depends on if my manager is working or not.

cigar stuff is 7 corners and dulles town center slacky.

<3

LOL i want an autograph from horton that says #48 "The Predator"

wait til you see the pics that they have out for him, you are going to LOVE them...

Archived