Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 tix + Green pass for Cardinals game

Chappelle

• 2 weeks later...
I say you go **** yourself, trying to rip the real fans off!!!!!!! I'll give you $50 for the lot! What do ya say?

:doh:

Actually...he's losing money (I think) because the $64 face value of the ticket doesn't include state tax or the ridiculous Prince George's County "entertainment tax." The Skins don't print the tax on the front of the ticket. People need to consider that when they see tix for sale that are just above "face value."

I say you go **** yourself, trying to rip the real fans off!!!!!!! I'll give you $50 for the lot! What do ya say?

Dude, what is your issue??? These tickets are priced correctly! I could link in a picture of the tickets if you need futher proof. But I think its already evident that us "real" Redskins fans know that these tickets are face value.

I'd suggest getting your facts straight before posting a screwed up message like that or don't post at all.

Dude, what is your issue??? These tickets are priced correctly! I could link in a picture of the tickets if you need futher proof. But I think its already evident that us "real" Redskins fans know that these tickets are face value.

I'd suggest getting your facts straight before posting a screwed up message like that or don't post at all.

I think Bostic is just poking fun at other posters and is in no way being serious. He's been around long enough to know that you're prices are fair. :2cents:

Well, I don't know if I can go to the Cards game. Better to be safe than sorry. Don't worry, I'll be at the rest of the games!

No one is allowed to buy these tickets or they must face the wrath of Huly! Chappelle is required to be at all games and tailgates! :laugh:

Just kidding but I will miss you!:cheers:

Archived