Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are ON SADDAM's LAWN

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Should the SKINS trade their next year's first rounder?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SKINS trade their next year's first rounder?

• Trade next year's #1 and this year's second round for any first rounder! The future is now! Get a DE or DT and get nasty! 11-5 here we come.
    • Only trade the pick if they can get a top 10 pick and grab a superstar.
    • Stop smoking crack. Dont ruin the future -- one player won't make a diff they're going to be 8-8 anyway.
    • I dont know but I trust Vinny Cerratto to make the right decision.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Watching fox news about 1:30 am eastern and as far as I am concerned this war is over. We have troops and a reporter just hanging out and taking over Saddam's presidential palace. This end of this is very near

I hope you are right, but there was some very heavy fighting going on in the report just before that, its going to be interesting to see what happens when the dust settles...literally...did you see that dust cloud enveloping the area the fighting was coiming from? its very odd watching something like that on TV as it happens

I watching them chill out at Saddam's crib last night too (It'll be very interesting how the info minister spins this one)

Did they raise the flag? They showed some soldiers hooking the American flag up, but I didn't see if they raised it or not.

According to the embed, the brass nixed raising the flag. We've debated that here ad nauseum, but I think we should supress that urge and put our energy into ripping down and pissing on every image of Hussein in Iraq. It won't help us in any way to be seen as a conquering occupying force.

Archived