Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Seattle who's going?

rumplestilskin

Hey, Just wondering as my wife and I are going and we went to the playoff game last year and it dawned on me that had we won that night there would have been trouble after the game. We would like to meet some skins fans to have safety in numbers! LOL. Do a bunch of you guys make the trips out here to the west coast. If so we should do a tailgate or invade a pub or something. Also I know there was a thread about this about three months ago but I cant seem to get the search button to bring it up.

Guest SuicideShark

I'll be there. I also was at the playoff game last year. The Seattle fans were pretty cool, but it would have been a different situation if the 'Skins had won. Im down to meet up.

I also was at the playoff game last year. The Seattle fans were pretty cool, but it would have been a different situation if the 'Skins had won.

Not trying to be a smart ***** but were we at the same game? I was at the game and the Seahawk Fans were very hostile, from the tailgate to making our way to our seats to leaving the game we were razzed yelled at and also had classless stuff said about Sean Taylor? It cracks me up because Seahawks Fans have gone from non existent to Philly like.

I am not sure if I will be going or not, Hawk Tickets have been hard to come by since 05.n Don't know if I want to pay big $$$$ through stub hub.

Archived