Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Found a CHEAP KNOCKOFF jersey site (Sean Taylor) etc...

kansas-redskin

Umm... this is hillarious. They spelled Darrell Green's name wrong. "Darrel"

http://www.moon.co.kr/ebay/nicejersey/redskins_red1.htm

Scroll down to the name plate, it says Darrel Green

:laugh:

Oh and about the ST Pro Bowl jersey, if you've seen the ones on ebay and those aren't good enough then I don't know what to tell you. If you haven't seen those though, do what I said and search ebay for "Sean Taylor 48(or whatever size)" and there should be some, I know there are 48s for really cheap and they look good, I have one.

Specialjersey.com... check out that site, those are definitely not bad either. The ones on ebay are great, there are just simple differences that are noticible. Some of them "taylor" isn't centered, and the red on the sleeves isn't curved, it's simply straight. Other than that, your Tana pro bowl is money.

Specialjersey.com... check out that site, those are definitely not bad either. The ones on ebay are great, there are just simple differences that are noticible. Some of them "taylor" isn't centered, and the red on the sleeves isn't curved, it's simply straight. Other than that, your Tana pro bowl is money.

What other sites can you get jerseys. Looking for a Burgundy Taylor sz 48. Any ideas?

I just looked all over ebay for a cheap jersey, either Portis or Taylor, I couldnt find those $23 ones or close.

I don't know what size you wear, but I searched for 48 and there's no Portis right now, but I found some STs that will probably end up around $40 or less. Like I said, most I've paid is $49, least is $22. Sometimes you have to be patient and the middle of the offseason is cheapest.

I don't know what size you wear, but I searched for 48 and there's no Portis right now, but I found some STs that will probably end up around $40 or less. Like I said, most I've paid is $49, least is $22. Sometimes you have to be patient and the middle of the offseason is cheapest.

48 is like a medium right? I dont know how that would fit me, I wear L T-shirts, Im wondering if I should go with an L.

And you're saying $40 including shipping, final cost?

48 is like a medium right? I dont know how that would fit me, I wear L T-shirts, Im wondering if I should go with an L.

And you're saying $40 including shipping, final cost?

Yea. I wear large shirts, 48 jerseys. And yea I think they'll be around there. Like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-Redskins-Sean-Taylor-Authentic-Football-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ260274313995QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260274313995&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I kinda doubt will go much higher.

This one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Washington-Redskins-21-Sean-Taylor-Pro-Bowl-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ110280345123QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110280345123&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

will probably end up pretty cheap. I don't know for sure though, I haven't been bidding lately or really watching that closely lately. When I got my ST Pro Bowl it was $49.

If anybody wants to check this out, I think it's pretty cool, probably end up under $70. I like black jerseys though so if you're not a black jersey kind of person you probably won't like it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEAN-TAYLOR-JERSEY-RARE-ALTERNATE-75TH-SIZE-48-MED_W0QQitemZ130247292714QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130247292714&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

If you look at the completed listings there's been some lately that went for under $20, some that went for over $60 so like I said just be patient and you can probably find a good deal.

Has anyone bought the burgundy off ebay? I was wondering if you wouldnt mind posting pics. Im talking about the "Authentic" everything sewn on. I was wanting to see actual pics. before I got one. Thanks in advance

I've only gotten whites but there is a burgundy I'm bidding on(after last night I ended up finding a jersey I wanted that was cheap enough haha), if I end up getting it I'll take some pictures when it comes. Most of the time though those pictures are what it's really gonna be like, just maybe a different size. They usually have a bunch in different sizes but it's all the same thing as far as the way it's made and everything and they just take pictures of one for all their auctions.

Archived