Chris Long/Felix Jones/Glenn Dorsey/Jonathan Stewart/Matt Ryan - 450

Rashard Medenhall - 550

Keith Rivers/Vernon Gholston/Jake Long/Rerrod Mayo - 650

Branden Albert/Brian Brohm - 850

Devin Thomas - 1000

Chris Johnson - 1200

Malcolm Kelly - 1300

Fred Davis - 1400

http://www.sportbet.com/Lines.asp?pG6K4KxGydVtAKJ+BnHIulNoWQ+6qkFXlYBqOGdqlmaPeJlm+wTq1I3wcZmNlbf4

Note: Professional Handicapper found dead with massive head wound on Vegas sidewalk. Football with identifying marks 'Property of Washington Redskins' discovered in proximity of victim's body. :doh:

I think Matt Ryan is incredibly overrated in my opinion. I mean, he's good, but he's not as good as a lot of people make him out to be. And the fact that he is getting paid almost as much as Peyton Manning is just ridiculous to me.

I don't think Glenn Dorsey would be ROY just because he's a defense player :\ I'm putting my money on McFadden and maybe Brohm (if Rogers doesn't pan out).

And what is the "Professional Handicapper found dead" comment at the bottom referring to? lol...I know it's supposed to be a joke, but I don't get the context.

I didn't understand that either. My guess would be that the OP thought Thomas and Kelly's odds were too long but it didn't seem out of line to me. WRs generally take a couple years to get up to speed. RBs take almost no time at all.

From the Redskins perspective, I think at this point that Fred Davis has a better shot at having a first year impact that either Thomas or Kelly. It won't rise to the level of ROY consideration, but he's going to get more involved in the offense than those WRs.

I'm sure I'm just slow tonight, but why is Chris Johnson in bold? lol...

Because IMO, he's the best bet at those odds. The Steelers took Mendenhall, nothing against him, but I watched Johnson play in the Aloha Bowl (ECU vs. Boise State)... electifying, flat out speed. I think that 66 yd. burst against the Rams is just a peek at what's to come from this guy.

And what is the "Professional Handicapper found dead" comment at the bottom referring to? lol...I know it's supposed to be a joke, but I don't get the context.

CB5 isn't listed, nor should he be. If you read enough of the 'Colt Brennan once' humor thread, you probably would have got it. Don't laugh now though... it's waaaay too late :doh:

From the Redskins perspective, I think at this point that Fred Davis has a better shot at having a first year impact that either Thomas or Kelly. It won't rise to the level of ROY consideration, but he's going to get more involved in the offense than those WRs.

Hopefully they are both healthy and up to speed by the 2nd or 3rd week to have on impact on this O. The thing about Zorn saying that they both reported in less then top shape isn't good though.

Archived