Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bert and Ernie try Gangsta Rap

Obibyn23

I met Bert and Ernie last Friday. I posed with Oscar, sat on the Dark Crystal throne, and got to play with some drawers of eyes and mustaches... I visited the Henson workshop where they make all the muppets... Anyway, Ernie and I talked a bit and I can tell you that that's a fake. Ernie flows much better than that. Pretty funny actually though.

I met Bert and Ernie last Friday. I posed with Oscar, sat on the Dark Crystal throne, and got to play with some drawers of eyes and mustaches... I visited the Henson workshop where they make all the muppets... Anyway, Ernie and I talked a bit and I can tell you that that's a fake. Ernie flows much better than that. Pretty funny actually though.

Hilarious

Where was Bert during all this? Dont tell me he late fame go to his head and shunned his fans.

Bert was in a drawer. One of the builders did take him out eventually. I was invited because they liked the piece I did on NPR about them and I went there in part for my nephew (who's four). Unfortunately, he got a little shy. Still, I think we had fun. I know I did. I even made my own muppet (which will almost certainly never be used)

Archived