Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which conference is better? NFC or AFC

kevin11

NFC always surprises because we beat up on each other a lot more than the AFC does. AFC division winners always get to rest their starters for like the last two weeks of the season while the NFC is still dogging it out.

NFC is just more interesting.

NFC divison winners were able to rest their starters too. Dallas, Seattle, Tampa and Green Bay were set with two weeks left. Gruden pulled Garcia out those last two weeks. The last playoff spot was all that was left open going into the final week between the Skins and Vikings.

Which 4 teams in the AFC are better than the Giants?

Sorry bro I completely forgot I posted in this thread :doh:. The teams I was talking about were listed in my original post. I believe the Jags, Colts, Pats and Chargers and if I wasnt hung over right now I'd put more thought and effort into this post.

i give Tom all the credit in the world for class. he came in here after they won and did a victory lap but never rubbed our noses in it. He got that special avatar for a reason.

cheers to you Tom. :cheers:

I'm not knocking Tom. I'm talking about Kiwi and some other guys.

I can see where the Giants fans are coming from. Maybe it might be just a little out of place on a Redskins board but what can I say?

As a Redskins fan I have plenty of experience with this. I don't care who is the best team on paper. I don't care who ESPN tells me is favored to win the Super Bowl or about power rankings. Being the "best team" doesn't mean anything if you don't back it up with your play.

All I know is if it was the who Redskins won the Super Bowl this past year, no Patriots, Cowboys, Colts fans better try to tell me that their team is better than my Redskins.

When the Redskins do win the Super Bowl again I certainly won't be entertaining any "Well the Cowboys are the favorites to with the NFC" BS I'll be rooting for the Redskins to force crow down your throat 3 more seasons in a row.

This. The AFC is clearly better - they're the varsity, and NFC is the JV. If the Browns (10-6) had been in the NFC, they'd have been in the playoffs instead of the 'skins (9-7). In the AFC, the Browns stay home.

You'll have to explain to me how the NFC managed to go 33-32 against the varsity last year then.

The AFC was dominant for a while there but the tide is turning.

Archived