Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seat locations

JHOLMES

I am a first time season ticket holder, paid roughly 1 million dollars to join the Tailgate Club! Anyways, i am in Sec 106, Row 18 and was told my two seats are on the aisle. Obviously i dont have seats 1 and 2 so im not sure. Does anyone know how many seats are in that row? I know, random question, but was hoping somebody might know. GO SKINS!!!

If you save this pic to your desktop, and zoom wayyyyy in..

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec130.jpg

it looks like row 18 on either side of the split down the middle of the section has 14 seats in each row.

106 is the section to the LEFT of the Redskins tunnel (Geico sign)

And how the heck did you get LL seats being a first time season ticket holder?? Some people here are gonna be pissed LOL i sit in 112 by the way HTTR

If you save this pic to your desktop, and zoom wayyyyy in..

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec130.jpg

it looks like row 18 on either side of the split down the middle of the section has 14 seats in each row.

106 is the section to the LEFT of the Redskins tunnel (Geico sign)

And how the heck did you get LL seats being a first time season ticket holder?? Some people here are gonna be pissed LOL i sit in 112 by the way HTTR

Thanks dude, that was a big help. Looks like the tickets are on the aisle, guess i should have trusted my salesman like some others suggested on here. lol. I only got LL because i paid a premium for them, I joined the Tailgate Club which gives u access to LL but you have to pay an initiation fee as well as purchase Tailgate Passes for each ticket which adds up to about 1k over the standard ticket price. Yea, im broke now, go skins!

Thanks dude, that was a big help. Looks like the tickets are on the aisle, guess i should have trusted my salesman like some others suggested on here. lol. I only got LL because i paid a premium for them, I joined the Tailgate Club which gives u access to LL but you have to pay an initiation fee as well as purchase Tailgate Passes for each ticket which adds up to about 1k over the standard ticket price. Yea, im broke now, go skins!

I've had tickets for a long time and got put in 112 when the stadium opened, they didnt have the TG Club back then, soo glad i dont have to pay for that stuff :D

When we were on the aisle in 419 it was seat 23, but I'm sure it's different in different sections and rows so this probably isn't much help. If you bought them from the Redskins(sounds like you did) and they said they're on the aisle, then they're on the aisle. Oh and to the guy asking how they got lower level in their first year, if you pay far out the ass to join the tailgate club then you get lower level right away. I got a call a couple years ago offering that, but of course I didn't do it. I got a letter this summer saying I'm 150k something on the list and should come up in 5-7 years:wavetowel and yea I joined the waiting list when I was 9 hahaha:doh:

Archived