Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saddam- helping us on the war on terror

88Comrade2000

Was listen to Rush today- only day to do that-since I work the other days.

Rush was saying we should take a pause and let all the terrorists head on over to IRaq. Then we can take them all out. ;)

Not a bad idea. Since Saddam is calling for a Jihad and wants all terrorists to help defend Iraq; then we should let all those terrorists come on over and then wipe them out. No you won't kill them all, but you could take care some of them.

Rush also was mentioning that by calling for Jihad; he was proving that there was indeed a link between Iraq and terrorists.

Many evil men dropped out of sight after WWII. Several were found living a new life in an obscure country under an assumed identity many years later.

The game isn't over yet.

Rush is on to something.

I'm not so certain that "it" was called operation paperclip, but it was indeed a way for men who were previously part of Nazi Germany, (may not make them Nazi's though), to find their ways into the U.S. Yea Tex, for years many have tried to tie UFO's and Germany together, through Operation or Project Paperclip. Alot of mythos involved three as well. Flying discs, lasers, the Third Reich in/or under South America and the Antarctic too. When all is said and done, it would appear that Paperclip was the U.S. government or parts of it, targeting specific German scientists to bring into the country. Those with a specialty in rocketry in particular.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I'm not so certain that "it" was called operation paperclip, but it was indeed a way for men who were previously part of Nazi Germany, (may not make them Nazi's though), to find their ways into the U.S. Yea Tex, for years many have tried to tie UFO's and Germany together, through Operation or Project Paperclip. Alot of mythos involved three as well. Flying discs, lasers, the Third Reich in/or under South America and the Antarctic too. When all is said and done, it would appear that Paperclip was the U.S. government or parts of it, targeting specific German scientists to bring into the country. Those with a specialty in rocketry in particular.

:cheers:

Good explanation..:cheers:

Paperclip was the US governments actions to bring former Nazi scientists to the US. The president said that he didn't want any Nazi's that were "too Nazi" or too high profile, but he was pretty much ignored. Von Braun, the guy who ran the V2 program was one of the guys smuggled off to the US and he helped with the moon landing and later, Disney World. During WWII, his V2 rockets killed between 3000 and 6000 Brits, depending on what source you read.

Many of the Nazi scientist had done terrible inhumane experiments on jews. Their experiments were attributed with the succes of the US's jet and space programs. (many experiments were of the variety that tested a humans tolerance to G forces and found out at what point they would die and other experiments relating to the air and space programs) The experiments and the information that they yeilded sped up the process for Germany during the war and then for the US. The US obviously didn't want it to become public knowledge because anyway you look at it, it is extremely negative. The US was harboring and employing former Nazi war criminals and using information that was gathered while doing cruel and inhumane experiments on humans.

The History Channel has run an excellent show regarding the Nazi Rocket program which included a great bit of info on Paperclip.

And no, I was not trying to say that the US would shelter Hussein, I was just pointing from Tex's quote that the US was the "foriegn country" many (but not all, Mengle was much too high profile for the US) of these Nazi's hid in.

How do I know this? That's how my family came to the US. My last name is clearly German and my grandfather was involved in someway that my family would prefer to forget.

the American also snagged some top scientists from Japan as well. In a class I took last year I read an excerpt from a book dealing with personal experiences of WW2, if someone wants to know the name of the book i can look it up. One the parts was a written by this Jewish-America soldier who was in the army but was stationed in the US. Late in the war his job was essentially to take care of several German scientists, chauffering etc. Pretty interesting read as you get some insight into the gold treatment this guys were given.

Originally posted by Romo sits to pee

the American also snagged some top scientists from Japan as well. In a class I took last year I read an excerpt from a book dealing with personal experiences of WW2, if someone wants to know the name of the book i can look it up. One the parts was a written by this Jewish-America soldier who was in the army but was stationed in the US. Late in the war his job was essentially to take care of several German scientists, chauffering etc. Pretty interesting read as you get some insight into the gold treatment this guys were given.

I've heard of that too... The X-Files did a show loosely based on it. WWII is one of the most interesting topics.

Archived