Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Motorcycles

RVGuy

A 1100 is small now?;)

I can see calling it midsized...but small?

I'm a old man

Cruiser motor sizes have gone insane over the past few years. 1100cc used to be mid-sized, even a touch on the big side - now the dealers push anything under 1300cc as a beginners bike :doh:

The Rocket 3 is pushing 2400cc, Yamaha has a few models around 1800cc, Honda has had the VTX 1800 for awhile now, Kawa has a 2000cc cruiser. My wife is drooling all over the Suzy M109 (1700cc).

I have settled on my next bike though, gonna depend on how wife's job hunt goes this summer, etc. (course, I have been saying that now for 2 years)

2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 based off the Ninja ZX-14 engine.

93496185_1thumb_550x410.jpg

I have settled on my next bike though, gonna depend on how wife's job hunt goes this summer, etc. (course, I have been saying that now for 2 years)

2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 based off the Ninja ZX-14 engine.

The Concours is a FANTASTIC choice. It corners like a crotch rocket and cruises like a big ol' tourer ... the best of both worlds.

I'm on a rocket. I have a 2006 GSX-R 600, modified. I added a jet pack and a Yoshimura exhaust to it.

Very nice!

I'm on a 04 GSX-R 600 myself. Yoshimura, yes, jet pack, no unfortunately.

Love my bike, but I may have to sell it soon to pay for my gf's engagement ring. (ohhh, the sacrifices we make. lol)

[ATTACH]40528[/ATTACH]

Very nice!

I'm on a 04 GSX-R 600 myself. Yoshimura, yes, jet pack, no unfortunately.

Love my bike, but I may have to sell it soon to pay for my gf's engagement ring. (ohhh, the sacrifices we make. lol)

[ATTACH]40528[/ATTACH]

don't do it. I sold my '70 SS Nova (for the x-wife's ring) and still regret it. I recommend getting a payment plan in her name, in case it doesn't work out. that way she can keep the ring, and the payments. :D

Archived