Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Season Ticket Holders...

Fan4life

Experience? You've been to games before it seems so you should know :) Live game experiences are the best of course.

Depends on what row you're in, you could have a full view of everything or you'll be watching most of the game on the tv's. It all depends on which row

Last year was my first year with season tickets (406) and I loved it. But this year I upgraded and bought tailgate club so I could get down close. I'm in section 235 and have been to my seats and I CAN'T WAIT! I'm fired up for the pre-season games!

I've been in the 400's, club level, and 200's (The Cave) and I enjoy the 200's best. I feel closer to the action and (some parts) of The Cave gets pretty rowdy.

My sentiments exactly. I'm in the cave and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. So long as you're not RIGHT BEHIND a pillar, they're great. They're cheap, easy to get to, and you'll be surprised how close you feel to the field. Plus you don't have to worry about walking up and down the 400 level ramp...

Just got 2008 Season section 225. How's the over all experience? I've gone to a few Club section games. But thought it was too far.

Hail Skins!!! :cheers:

Welcome to the group!...I'm in 226, so you're not far. Assuming that you're in the cave like me, some of the most die-hard fans sit there in my opinion. We stand for most of the game and make a lot of noise. The only problems that arise are the result of visiting fans that sit there as well some weeks, but they usually start behaving themselves real quick when they see the sheer numbers of the Skins fans and the atmosphere. It's a good area of the stadium in my opinion.

Happy Humpday all!

Thanks for everyone's input. So the Cave is what they call it...haha! What row are the PILLAR infront??? The tickets are going real fast. I was shock.

I am really excited actually. Been a true/die hard fans since the day we drafted Darrell Green. As for parking... I have my choices of orange and green. I guess orange will do. I thought the clubs seats was nothing special. The cost of the tix was silly though.

Happy Humpday all!

Thanks for everyone's input. So the Cave is what they call it...haha! What row are the PILLAR infront??? The tickets are going real fast. I was shock.

I am really excited actually. Been a true/die hard fans since the day we drafted Darrell Green. As for parking... I have my choices of orange and green. I guess orange will do. I thought the clubs seats was nothing special. The cost of the tix was silly though.

If you have the option of orange or green parking, you might not be in the cave. Rows higher than 16 have limited/obstructed views, but the ones lower than that are REALLY great seats. Do you know what row you're in?

Archived