Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Puerto Rico/Hurricane Forecast next week

I_Bleed_B&G

I'm going to Puerto Rico Monday morning for 5 nights. From my understanding, Puerto Rico is in the hurricane belt. Does anyone know if they get hit with alot of hurricanes? Can anyone assist me if its even possible with a forecast of any potential hurricanes that will be rolling through there between 7/14 - 7/19. Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if they get hit with alot of hurricanes?

No, not a lot.

Statistically it gets a direct hit about once every 12-17 years and brushed about once every 4 years or so.

Can anyone assist me if its even possible with a forecast of any potential hurricanes that will be rolling through there between 7/14 - 7/19. Thanks in advance

Nothing out there threatening PR. You'll be fine.

No, not a lot.

Statistically it gets a direct hit about once every 12-17 years and brushed about once every 4 years or so.

Nothing out there threatening PR. You'll be fine.

sounds good to me. Even if it does rain, i'm still gonna have fun plus they gave me this Sunshine guarantee:

If it rains 0.50 or more inches on 3 or more days of your trip, priceline will refund your trip cost.

Then again, I wouldn't mind a free trip :D

Gone yet?

There is a depression trying to form in the central atlantic.

The models so far are calling for it to pass to the south of PR. It's still days away so if you're coming back on the 19th you don't have to worry anyway.

at200894_model.gif

Archived