Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FoxSports: 10 players that are on the hotseat

Oldskool

:dallasuck Yes, this is horrible list. No rookie should be on this list regardless of how much he signed for. He's still a rookie. Unless Atlanta plans on bringing in some street muscle i'd have to say " Young Mr. Ryan meet Mr Sack. Mr. Sack this is young Mr. Ryan and you two will be partners for his rookie season probably longer but for now you two have fun." Any true Skinz fan knows that roy williams is garbage. But hey, he went to the pro bowl last year didn't he? He can't be that bad right? I mean him and the other 12 dallass that went last year must have deserved it right? I tell you who should be on the hot list!!! The entire dallass franchise. How come they get to act like they're so freak'n good and are absolute bull**** when it counts? They should be replace by whatever the AFL team is there. At least they can win in the playoffs. No wait, they suck too from what I read. Guess its just all the cow manure coming from the ranch huh?:laugh:

Terrible list. Im real sure LT is on any kind of hot seat.

This is basically a list of A) guys with extremely high expectations and B) guys forced into situations they arent ready for quite yet.

Rookie first round picks on a hot seat? What?

One of the weirdest is Forte. I don't feel like the expectations on him are particularly high - he'll undoubtedly be splitting time unless he explodes out of the gate, in which case the whole hotseat point is moot. Considering how long Bears fans have been ****ing about the quarterback situation, I don't think anyone on their offense will be feeling it as much as Grossman/Orton.

In other news, Tom Brady, Brian Westbrook and Torry Holt are on the hot seat while Selvin Young and Alex Smith revel in their job security.

Archived