Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

8 out of 8 HOF 08 at Chantilly. . .

mcarey032

I just saw a few minutes ago at the Collector's showcase of america website, that Art Monk was just added to the program. All 8 HOF'ers of 08 will be there now. How much do you think that he will charge for his signature. I don't think that he will get as much as D. Green, but he will charge more than Stallworth. That is just my guess.

www.csashows.com

Slinging,

You getting Monk's auto or do you have his already? It would be cool to get it, but I don't know how much he is going to charge? I might be able to justify it if he isn't too outrageous.

Not sure yet. If he is Darrell Green numbers, I will just be patient. I ain't payin that much for either of them

Yeah, it may be two trips for me as well. It will depend on the prices though for me. I am with slinging. I will wait and see if he will be less down the road. Although, I look at Riggins and he hasn't come down in price that I have seen.

Yeah, it may be two trips for me as well. It will depend on the prices though for me. I am with slinging. I will wait and see if he will be less down the road. Although, I look at Riggins and he hasn't come down in price that I have seen.

I don't think he will ever go down in price. A year ago he did a free signing at a circuit city or best buy in richmond... I am thinking he will do that again.

I heard that D. Green did a free signing at the autoshow downtown, but would only sign pictures that the autoshow provided. I heard the same about ARE when he was there. I can't say that I blame them on that. It is free after all. I wouldn't mind doing that.

Have you ever seen Riggins do a free signing? I don't think that I have. I guess if you catch him on location at one of the radio show deals, then you might be able to get a free autograph, I guess. I see that he is doing the national out in chicago, but man is that expensive. I would love to meet the diesel, but the cost may be more than I can bare.

Have you ever seen Riggins do a free signing? I don't think that I have. I guess if you catch him on location at one of the radio show deals, then you might be able to get a free autograph, I guess. I see that he is doing the national out in chicago, but man is that expensive. I would love to meet the diesel, but the cost may be more than I can bare.

No, I have never heard of Riggins signing for free. I couldn't go to the Monk / Bruce Smith thing in Richmond last year, but I heard it was just 1 autograph per person, but they were signing stuff you brought.

I got Monk years ago when he did something like that for a phone company in Landmark Mall. I was nice to a friend and gave the football to him... now I really wish I had it.

It's just a shock Monk has become like this. I have one piece I want him to sign but am only willing to go $50 on it. Seen Riggins do 3 free signings. He signed at a car dealer when I was younger. Also signed after one of his radio shows at Top Golf in Springfeild for about 10 minutes back in 2006. Also signed his hand off at the 2007 Beach Blitz but at the auto show, he didn't sign at all

It's just a shock Monk has become like this. I have one piece I want him to sign but am only willing to go $50 on it. Seen Riggins do 3 free signings. He signed at a car dealer when I was younger. Also signed after one of his radio shows at Top Golf in Springfeild for about 10 minutes back in 2006. Also signed his hand off at the 2007 Beach Blitz but at the auto show, he didn't sign at all

You will not get Monk at a paid signing for $50... that is a dream world.

My Monk at Chantilly prediction. . . (based off of Green, Largent and Stallworth):

small flat - $90

large flat - $110

mini / equipment - $110

premium - $135

inscription - $25 each / None free / possibly a limit of 1 per item

I don't think he is quite as much as Green. Green is first-ballot, and Monk took a while. It is a local show and he had better numbers, so definately more than Largent / Stallworth. If the issue was not so much money getting him there, maybe he will be a little more expensive than most to inscribe.

Just my guess.

My Monk at Chantilly prediction. . . (based off of Green, Largent and Stallworth):

small flat - $90

large flat - $110

mini / equipment - $110

premium - $135

inscription - $25 each / None free / possibly a limit of 1 per item

I don't think he is quite as much as Green. Green is first-ballot, and Monk took a while. It is a local show and he had better numbers, so definately more than Largent / Stallworth. If the issue was not so much money getting him there, maybe he will be a little more expensive than most to inscribe.

Just my guess.

You forget... Green has done these shows semi recently... Monk has avoided them like the plague. I bet you Monk is at least the same as Green.

confirmed. Monk is as much as green. I called CSA today to find out. They will post the prices. The only thing is that Green charges more on jerseys than Monk. Something to do with those limited edition jerseys.

Not a big surprise... I would also be willing to bet that Monk will sell more tickets than Green at CSA.

You going to the Huff signing this weekend?

I thought about going, but given that I will be going to the Chantilly show, plus my sister is having a birthday part at her place, I won't be able to go. Definitely going to the Chantilly deal. I am going to try and get Art Monk though. I think that you're right about him getting more sales than Green. He will be able to get that kind of buzz because he has been low key about signing. I bet he will be signing in Canton as well.

This is going to bum some people out:

"Please note Darrell Green will not sign Limited Edition Jerseys or Redskins 70th Anniversary Jerseys."

On his website he charges $250.00 for these, why not charge that at the show?

This is going to bum some people out:

"Please note Darrell Green will not sign Limited Edition Jerseys or Redskins 70th Anniversary Jerseys."

On his website he charges $250.00 for these, why not charge that at the show?[/QUOTE]

Probably just to complicated

Archived