Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Photos of Past Skins

NY Skins Fan

In your opinion, who made the stronger argument?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, who made the stronger argument?

• Scott McClellan
    • Bill O'Reilly
    • Neutral

As my moniker states I am a Redskins fan who lives in NY. I have Gary Clark and Darryl Grant's autographs and would like to add them to 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 color photos and frame them. Does anyone know a good on-line site where I can buy photos such as this? :)

Thanks!

Hahaha you should probably get used to people calling you on things like that on here. It happens quite often. :D

Welcome to the boards.:cheers:

Calling you on something implies you've done something worthy of being "called on." Like if you're cheating on your wife and someone calls you on it. Being a rude ******* is not calling someone on something. But thank you for the welcome!

Calling you on something implies you've done something worthy of being "called on." Like if you're cheating on your wife and someone calls you on it. Being a rude ******* is not calling someone on something. But thank you for the welcome!

I would say that message board calling on is different than real life calling on. And I don't think he was being a "rude *******", actually I think he was serious.

see, and people thought i was being a smart@ss

which i was somewhat

but if you can't find the answer, good googly moogly

:type::type::type::type::type:

Thanks so much z. It's most appreciated! :)

Archived