Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request for help with present for good friend (RE: Cheerleader Leeanne)

mikeyf316

That would be outstanding. Any of the ones with the cheerleaders are the target videos. I think Omar wants to string them together, burn it to DVD and put it on a loop on every TV and computer monitor in the house during the party.

When is this party? I can probably scrounge up that calendar and I can scan it very high quality. However, I can't do it until Monday.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone have a high quality scan of this picture, I want to set it as my background and this one is to small.

As long as I can find the calendar I can get a good scan of it. I'll be awaiting Mikeyf's response to see how urgent I need to start digging.

She said that sometimes "veterans" are used for promotions in case it is not possible for any other of the cheerleaders. Leeanne said she hopes to do that sometimes this coming season.

All we need is a lot of promotions on a single day and then . . . .

QUOTE]

>> ...or a promotion on the day of a home game. BTW, when Monk was signing in Richmond on the day of the Bears game in Dec 2007, there were a couple of cheerleaders there. Genienne (sp) was one of them. She is probably best known for being the Redskins cheerleader in Madden (2005?)

• 3 weeks later...

Even though Chris Cooley couldnt make it out here he sent us an autograph picture sighned to Michael (our son).

It arrived in the mail this week.

It wasnt something we asked for but the look on Michaels eyes when he opened it was unforgettable

Just wanted to let people know we think Chris is 1st class.

And one family in STL is hoping he goes to the pro bowl many years to come.

Archived