Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Advice requested: Which game to see Skins beat up on Dallas @Fedex or @Dallas?

isle-hawg

Go to both if you can, but away games are fun as hell. I screamed my voice away last year in Dallas and also had a good time around the town. Something about being in enemy territory that makes away games more fun for me. I'll see you down there!! :cheers:

BTW, separate subject I fly in and out of DFW 2 to 4 times a month on average and often go right over the palace Jerry Jones is building. I hate it is going to belong to the Pukes, that place is going to be nice! I bet it is not long before Danny builds such a stadium as well. If I can't make it to both this year, perhaps next year would be even better, since the new place will have AC for those 90 degree days?

Don't you have your answer right there? If the Skins are easier to watch (aka "nearer you") in Dallas, go there. If you're looking for a game to remember and talk about later, you pick FedEx. Nobody's going to want to talk about a loss in Dallas in ten years, but you'll probably have a better conversation talking about FedEx; at least your fellow fans were *there*. And a win? Who doesn't want to watch 90 grand go crazy?

Now if you care to close out Landry Land, go ahead. If I could go to Dallas once, but only once, in the next two years, I'd pick 2009. Nothing more memorable than ringing in the new building with a loss -- and that jumbotron really is jumbo. I'd rather be part of a new run of wins at the new stadium than a goodbye to Tyler where the Skins haven't done so well.

Thanks everybody for the advice. I'll make it to FEDEX for the pukes game this year and enjoy the victory at home. And barring a couple decent seats in Dallas for cheap this year falling in my lap (highy doubtfull IMO), I'll wait 'till the new place in Dallas opens up.

This isn't a real question is it? I mean, its pretty obvious that you should see it at Fed Ex, our stadium.

Yes it was a real question. As I stated in the OP I KNOW it will be a blast at FEDEX. But there is something to be said IMO for those that will go the extra distance to travel with the team into a hostile environment to represent our fanbase. Do you not think so?

Having said that I already posted I'll heed the advice of the masses here and go enjoy myself at FEDEX this year.

Archived