Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OPINION PLEASE! Seating Upgrade

smashmowf

After this progressive season of GA seating upgrades, I'll be very curious to see if anybody gets upgraded to green parking.

Haven't read about many people on ES getting upgraded to green parking over the past couple of years, but nor did we read about GA upgrades to the lower level until now. Maybe things are about to change.

Would be nice. I would take an upgrade from my wonderful cash lot spot. haha
What sucks is if you do not own 3 or more seats you can never get a parking pass.
If I was in the market for greens, I'd buy these in a heartbeat. I've never seen a price this low. However, I would go ahead and meet him in person and have him sign a written legal agreement or receipt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180245909199&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D180245909199%26fvi%3D1

I have to agree with SkinsFanMania. I upgraded in section 453 from row 18 to row 14 for my two seats just last week. I had to pay an extra $300 plus change for the move, but moving into the higher price bracket was also key for me. This will hopefully make moving down lower easier for future seasons and should happen automatically. With my previous seats in row 18, a two row upgrade would have been the best I could have gotten whereas in row 14 there should be more room for future moves.

I'm one section over. I started 4 years ago in 418 Row 26. After the first season they asked me if i wanted to move down to Row 12. I've been there ever since. For me it was really worth it. Also the side benefits, not as many stairs to walk up to your seats with food, also easier to make a quick trip to the bathroom. If you could afford it go for it. Or do as I did, I went to the ticket office and asked them if I could see my seats and they told me to go on up which is nice of them. Being the only one in the stadium is a different feeling all together :)

:point2sky

I went from row 24 to row 15 this year in sect 401. I started on row 27 then moved to 26 then row 24. I took the upgrade and they said they would move me lower in the future. I really want green parking. I drive 4 hours each way, and the quicker I can get to the car and out of the lot the better. Also I will have these four seats to the NYG game this year for sale. Face value if any takers are out there

I'll be cheering with you in this row and section this year.

After this progressive season of GA seating upgrades, I'll be very curious to see if anybody gets upgraded to green parking.

Haven't read about many people on ES getting upgraded to green parking over the past couple of years, but nor did we read about GA upgrades to the lower level until now. Maybe things are about to change.

Parking upgrades really don't take place until Late June early July. I called I think late July last season because someone posted on here that they were selling it over the phone, and I already had my tickets at that time, so I called up and was able to get red parking, they were also offering blue so I assume that they had already moved individuals from red or blue into green before that time

Archived