Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

O'Rielly hammers McCain on Imagration and health care

WVUforREDSKINS

OK I abmit it.

I watch O'Rielly sometimes. Sometimes (yikes) I find myself agreeing with him. I did when he interviewed McCain. I also found myself thinking McCain might not be a bad President. I have always liked McCain since I first saw him years ago on the Daily Show. I can certainly see why many conservatives don't like him though.

Anyway, its interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html#

WVU, if you like his TV show somewhat, you'd like the radio show better. He's much less confrontational and is actually more moderate on the radio show.

He actually does a lot of his best work on the radio, like fighting for Megan's Law in all 50 states. I know the lefties will always see him as the anti-Christ, but the guy does a lot of good work.

I watch his show from time to time for shock value to an extent. I do agree with you Hog that it does seem like he tries to push the Faux news agenda too much so thats why I can't really take him to seriously, he's makes some good points at times but then he always has to push his values agenda.

O'Rielly isn't the anti-christ hog, that's reserved for the Sean Hannity's and Ann Colter's of the world and yeah I'll say it the whole daily koz (sp) thing. I find myself agreeing with him often too. He's a little inflammatory but that's his scthick and it' not too over the top too often. Very entertaining. He does have a habit of covering his butt when he's getting a good challenge by changing the argument around. I guess in a job like that you have to learn all kinds of tricks to not let people get the upper hand on you. He's good at it though.

O'Rielly isn't the anti-christ hog, that's reserved for the Sean Hannity's and Ann Colter's of the world and yeah I'll say it the whole daily koz (sp) thing. I find myself agreeing with him often too. He's a little inflammatory but that's his scthick and it' not too over the top too often. Very entertaining. He does have a habit of covering his butt when he's getting a good challenge by changing the argument around. I guess in a job like that you have to learn all kinds of tricks to not let people get the upper hand on you. He's good at it though.

Yeah.

I dunno if you're talking TV or radio or both, but his radio persona is definitely "softer" than the radio persona.

Does that make him phoney in a way? Maybe so.

[quote name=honorary_hog his radio persona is definitely "softer" than the radio persona.

Does that make him phoney in a way? Maybe so.[/quote]

In his radio there is some discussion of differing opinions, in TV he limits it.

O'Rielly has yet to get away from his inside edition tabloid roots IMO. He is apparently (still) fixated on looks over all else.

If not, how does one explain how he constantly is fixated on spending approx. 1/3 time on hot, skinny, rich, blonde girls that were murdered; as opposed to fat, black, ugly dudes that were murdered? I know he he spent hours on the former, none that I have seen on the later.

In his radio there is some discussion of differing opinions, in TV he limits it.

O'Rielly has yet to get away from his inside edition tabloid roots IMO. He is apparently (still) fixated on looks over all else.

If not, how does one explain how he constantly is fixated on spending approx. 1/3 time on hot, skinny, rich, blonde girls that were murdered; as opposed to fat, black, ugly dudes that were murdered? I know he he spent hours on the former, none that I have seen on the later.

As I've pointed out, his TV persona vs. his radio persona may be somewhat dishonest.

But as far as radio, point out the difference in time he spends on Megan's Law vs., say, cracking on congressional dems. :)

Archived