Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticketfast

ptskinsfan

Hey everyone,

Wondering if any of u have used ticketfast. I purchased some radiohead lawn seats and got ticketfast as delivery option. I now just purchased some upgraded pit tickets and am looking to sell the lawn. My question is can I just send the link to who i sell it to through ticketfast or do i have to print them and then mail them. Cuz it says you can view it in pdf so i wasnt sure if i could just send that link.

Also if anyone is interested in these let me know :) They are for the Charlotte show on May 9th at the Verizon wireless 7:30pm.

I'd appreciate your help on the ticketfast

Thanks,

Jen

:eaglesuck

Found w/ google:

TicketFast is a brand name owned by TicketMaster and is synonymous with other brand names such as "SpeedyTix". These tickets are often referred to in listings on our website as "E-Tix" or "E-Tickets".

TicketFast is not a company, it is a brand name the same as BigMac is a brand name owned by McDonald's. TicketFast (and synonymous forms of eTickets) is a technology which box offices use as a delivery method. Rather than mailing the traditional hard-stock ticket most consumers are accustomed to, the box office sends the ticket as a pdf file which contains a bardcoded ticket.

I bought tix to the Pats game last season via a broker - he was selling e-tickets which is the same thing as ticketfast. He actually physically mailed the print out to me. It made me a little nervous, but it was scanned at the gate at Gilette and it worked fine. Makes for a crappy souvineer though.

I can't really answer any of your questions though, I don't know enough about e-tickets.

cool thanks for the answers so as long as i dont print it just download it and then send link i should be all set?

thanks everyone :)

Don't just e-mail the link; the buyer won't be able to see it without a password.

Just click on the link now and download the files onto your computer (they are pdf's). You can then just e-mail them to the buyer as an attachment.

Archived