Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Whitlock NFL Columm (Chad Johnson/Redskins Mention)

ConcordNCSkinsFan

he's one of the few players not to be arrested on the Bengals, yet he's the team cancer. laughable
Being arrested has nothing to do with being a locker room cancer. If you are arrested, you are not in the locker room or on the field to be a team cancer.

You CJ fanboys have no concept of the WR needs in a WCO, and it looks like our FO doesn't either.

Being arrested has nothing to do with being a locker room cancer. If you are arrested, you are not in the locker room or on the field to be a team cancer.

You CJ fanboys have no concept of the WR needs in a WCO, and it looks like our FO doesn't either.

so because i stated CJ isn't a team cancer, that makes me a fanboy?..........interesting:doh:

I could go either way on this really. Didn't I recently read or see where Portis talks with Johnson on the phone right much? Telling him how mellow it is here in D.C.? If not, i'm wrong, but with that being said I don't believe Johnson could come to our team and become a cancer. Not after last year. And I believe the guys we have in the locker room right now are a great core of guys, and wouldn't dare let anything get out of hand with Johnson. But, don't get me wrong. I like a draft pick. Either way we go it will help this team.

:logo:

Archived