Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Venture Bros. Season 3 premiers June 1st

Walking Deadman

Not Sure if alot of you on ES are regular viewers of the show, but it's worth checking out.

The Venture Bros. crew was at New York Comic Con again this year and it seems like it was a blast.

I didn't get to go this year but the one in 2007 was hilarious.

Anyway, here's a clip of the upcomig season three (Note the GI Joe parody mid-way through)

(possibly not safe for work....no profanity or nudity but some themes are questionable for a G/PG audience)

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!

CN actually ran part of an unfinished Season 3 episode not too long ago. Basically it starts off with Dr. Venture trying to hire illegals to man his compound so that he can put on a show for a military bigwig, with everyone on the compound playing different roles and a lot of razzle-dazzle. Course, the whole thing falls flat on its face.

Dr. Killinger arrives and offers a full staff to Venture, which he easily accepts. The boys, tho, are suspicious of him. That's the end of the episode.

Jason

• 1 month later...

Bump it season three starts sunday....

(11:30PM EST, Cartoon Network)

Here's a link to watch the season three trailer:

http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/2008/04/23/venture-bros-exclusive-new-york-comic-con-season-3-teaser/

and the Venture bros are doing episode theme T-shirts for every new episode:

go to www.astrobasego.com

or just click the T-shirt banner in my sig.

enjoy!

Has anyone else been collecting the Kid Robot Adult Swim action figures? There are several for VB.

I was going to b/c it had the Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend.....

BUT....

I didn't b/c you can't order those figures, you have to order the figures via a random process so you don't know what's coming to you.

Frankly, I don't really want to own a Assy Mcgee or Squidbillies figure so I never bought anything.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a huge fan of this series, but I haven't been able to catch any of this season. I'm away from home for work, but my wife has been taping them for me. I'll finally get to see them some time Tuesday.

The episodes can be see on adultswim.com also if you want to catch them:

here's the link to the Venture Bros. page.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/index.html

wow... i missed out on this thread a while back... have been a huge Venture Brothers fan since the beginning... and i must say... if i had seen the Guild shirt and the Killinger shirt when they were on there.. i so wouldve gotten them... but i am not so much interested in the Quiz Boy shirt... great episode... but i would've loved to get an O.S.I. shirt where they make fun of G.I. Joe by dressing them up as the village people... classic

If you got DVR just look up Venture Brothers and record the season. That's what I do because I doubt I'll be around every time episodes of shows come on. I still can't believe I survived without this thing. Never could get into using the VCR recorder..........

wow... i missed out on this thread a while back... have been a huge Venture Brothers fan since the beginning... and i must say... if i had seen the Guild shirt and the Killinger shirt when they were on there.. i so wouldve gotten them... but i am not so much interested in the Quiz Boy shirt... great episode... but i would've loved to get an O.S.I. shirt where they make fun of G.I. Joe by dressing them up as the village people... classic

keep watching astrobasego.com

they're doing 1 new shirt every week when a new episode comes out.

I'm a subscriber in the T-shirt club and can't wait for my Brock Sampson T.

Anyway,

next weeks episode (Sunday 11:30PM EST) is entitled "My dinner with Hatred"

My guess....Sgt. Hatred T-shirt will be next weeks shirt.

Archived