Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan split @ "away game" vs. Ravens

skinsfan4221977

I have to say, I like their stadium more than fed ex. Seriously, the views and seats are better, and the sound stays better. In any event, if you go, have fun. It hsould be a good experience.

That's what happens when they force Maryland taxpayers to pay for a stadium (theirs) vs. a privately financed stadium (ours).

Ravens have some die hard dedicated fans...living close to Baltimore I know. I think it will be more like 70/30 Ravens. If not more so. Unfortunately we seem like the most invaded home stadium.

We have the "most invaded home stadium" because we have the biggest stadium in the league. Like others have said, the Ravens will be like 4 games under .500 by the time they play us, so I'm not worried bout there being enough space for Redskin Nation in the redneck stadium known as M&T.

That is one of the two AWAY games I'm going to try to make.... Brother is a die hard fan and in the BCityFD - talking alot of trash to his friends who are fans of the purple... so he's in charge of the tickets.... But I'll be there with the brother, his friends, and my boyfriend..... Battle of the Beltway baby... Isn't that what they call it up there?

I am impressed! I will see you there, sir! :cheers:

Don't be to impressed.

I had to sell my soul for them and do something that goes against my grain. It's something I've chastised many a fellow fan for.... :doh:

I took a Ravens fan to FedEx field in '04. He's my best friend, and a Ravens season-ticket holder. We made a deal that if I took him to the game at FedEx, that he would return the favor when the Skins played the Ravens in Baltimore.

I'm so ashamed. :(

I will see you there, sir! :cheers:

Yes, you will.

I've been to quite a few Ravens games. We all need to band together and throw a monster tailgate, to show the posers what it's all about.

The toughest part about this tailgate will be scoring enough decent spots in the same area.

With the exception of the lots immediately adjacent to the stadium, and a few scattered lots, the rest of the "lots" are ****-holes. They tailgate in abandoned factory parking lots, alleys, garages, sidewalks and the like.

It ain't pretty.

Depending on if the Redskins are doing well and if the Ravens are doing bad I would say 50/50 maybe if not more. If been up here in Baltimore area for the last 3 years and there is a good deal of skins fans up here. If both teams are doing well/or poorly I would say 70/30 something like that.

:helmet:

I live in baltimore so I know a little about the area...they have parking passes for select lots but there is tons of street parking in certain locations that are free that are only a 5 minute walk. (if you are coming down just pm me and I can guide you in the right direction)

In regards to the game, I am thinking the stadium is going to be 65/35 Raven fans...last timewe played it was at FedEx and it was about 70/30 I would say.

I also have an idea for the redskins/ravens game that I wanted to share with some people on the board to get there opinion....because I live in baltimore I am forced to see the obnoxious fans almost everyday and since we are playing at there stadium, I would LOVE if we got tons of fans to the stadium early that morning and all took over an entire parking lot...just filled with Burgandy & Gold!! I know how annoyed I get with some ass takes my tailgaiting spot at FedEx but if we could fill one whole lot with skins fans it would be awesome!!

Thoughts??

I live in baltimore so I know a little about the area...they have parking passes for select lots but there is tons of street parking in certain locations that are free that are only a 5 minute walk. (if you are coming down just pm me and I can guide you in the right direction)

In regards to the game, I am thinking the stadium is going to be 65/35 Raven fans...last timewe played it was at FedEx and it was about 70/30 I would say.

I also have an idea for the redskins/ravens game that I wanted to share with some people on the board to get there opinion....because I live in baltimore I am forced to see the obnoxious fans almost everyday and since we are playing at there stadium, I would LOVE if we got tons of fans to the stadium early that morning and all took over an entire parking lot...just filled with Burgandy & Gold!! I know how annoyed I get with some ass takes my tailgaiting spot at FedEx but if we could fill one whole lot with skins fans it would be awesome!!

Thoughts??

As far as parking they could probably park somewhere around the Lexingon Market area, And take the lightrail to the stadium as well. But I agree there is alot of residential parking around the stadium.

As far as parking they could probably park somewhere around the Lexingon Market area, And take the lightrail to the stadium as well. But I agree there is alot of residential parking around the stadium.

they could also park anywhere in Federal Hill as well...

Ravens fans are mostly homers that dont know what they are talking about. Anyway tix for this game all already on stubhub, so might as well pounce on them now when they are half as much as they will be four months from now. Alot of lower endzone seats going for like 200.

Archived